any one need some work on there nissan..

Hey everyone. I just wanted to post here that my buddie and I are opening a lil shop. Its just outside of kitchner.

The shop is going to be like a performance fabrication shop. Since him and I are certified welders. and I have a 4th year apprentice for a class A mechanic. we will be doing a lot of custom builds., It isnt going to be your regular fix it shop. Its goin to be based on performance upgrades to cars. We just acuired many suppliers to be able to sell Lots of goodies from brand names like AEM, GREDDY, HKS, APEXi, CROWER, EAGLE, and WEISCO just name a few. We just purchased a hoist so working on cars will be very nice.

Basicly him and I are just doing this on the side just as a hobby and for a lil extra cash. WE both have day jobs so this will all be done in the evenings and weekends. We wont be charging millions like other shops do like $60+ and hour. It will all be done flat rate. but very economical. Were not out to make millions. were out to have a nice shop to work on our own cars. and have a place to hang out. if we just do enough business to pay our rent on the shop and maybee a lil more then thats awesome…

I presently own a Kouki S14 . And you all know how much nicer it is when someone working on your car knows the car very well. SO basicly this shop will be a upgrade and maintence shop… Ive also had dsms for Over 7 years. and know those cars like i know my self… I can even do trannie rebuilds for the 1st gen and 2nd gen AWD cars. I will also have a few parts cars so if you need anything let me know…

But anyways I just wanted to post this up and if anyone needs anything made… or installed or fixed. just let me know and i will shoot you a price… No screwing around waiting for the bill and then being like WOW… " i didnt know it was goin to cost that much"
All you will pay is what was quited at the start… CASH… done…

would you be able to modify an aluminum hood? im basically looking to change my stock aliminun gtr hood to one that has a vent in the center and a small scoop near the intakes. very similar to seibon’s carbon TT style hood.

yup Im sure we can do that… as long as you brought a pic so I can see what the end result your looking for would be. My partner is really good with welding aluminum.

http://www.seiboncarbon.com/Images_U/620200771007PMHD9094NSR32-TT%202.jpg

http://www.seiboncarbon.com/Images_U/620200771012PMHD9094NSR32-TT%204.jpg

http://www.seiboncarbon.com/Images_U/620200771016PMHD9094NSR32-TT%206.jpg
something very similar to that. how much would it be and how long? cuz this is my only car and i cant drive without a hood. hehehe.

I will show the pics to my partner that does the aluminum welding and get back to you taday… and i would prolly say give me the hood for a day…

where exactly are you located near kitchener, i might be moving up there in a few weeks. So it’ll be good to have if i need work on the body.

it doesnt have to be exactly like that. as long as i have the center vent and the small scoop and it looks good im happy. :slight_smile: plus the cheaper the better. hehehe.

Ever done frame boxing? or new frame rail replacment? time/price (approx)

my friend owns battle garage duel, but if he’s swamped with work (like he is now)
i might come to you guys. kitchener is kinda far from guelph tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you guys located? like in terms of address cause i’m just in school at waterloo.

Thats awesome guys … The shop Is about 10 mins south of kitchener.near newhamburg and tavistock.

Yes I will be able to do your frame rails. I would say i would need the car for a day or so… or just a weekend. and its hard to say a price with out seeing it. It depends. how gone they are lol…

spoolin, I am your former stalker of my old dsm-fetish days…

I faintly recall seeing your 2g? on some online video-streaming website… I still have a soft spot for em to this day…

Maybe, just one day… :smiley:

HAHA for sure man

I still love the dsms and I still have one. Just a 93 turbo awd. mainly as my winter car… but its still a low 13 sec car lol…

But yea guys I think once I get everything set up I think it would be cool to have a lil meet there. maybee have a bbq and see all the hot nissans out there… I know Im a bit from toronto… but im sure theres some kw or london guys on here.

I would also like to know the address

Address please? i need my springs and shocks put in and i dont have time or place to do it myself.

take my 5 speed tranny out and put a new 5 speed tranny in? im to much of a lazy ass to do it myself s13 hatch. pm me please

hey, im in kitchener and i have some work that needs done to my car
just not at the moment as im tight on cash, but would like to qet a price check on what needs to be done.

maybe we can meet up and you can take a look for yourself to see.

1993 240sx

brad.

Good to hear you found a kouki! i’ll have to come down and check out your new shop.
You mentioned you have extra parts? im still looking for a few parts to complete the MT swap on my kouki,

I need:

Clutch Pedal with bracket (cut AT brake pedal)
Main Line from Master Cylinder to Hose
Hose from Main Line to Slave Cylinder
Small sealing shifter boot (not visible from interior)
Lower boot that seals road from interior
Hold down ring for lower boot
Upper Shifter Interior Boot
Transmission Mount
Transmission Cross Member
Pilot Bushing

let me know if you can hook me up?? and what would your price be to do the MT swap if I had all the parts?

any word on pricing for the hood??

Hey, You mentioned you have some spare parts lying around…wondering if you have or have access to side skirts for an 03 Altima. Let me know , Thanks