any real estate agents

i also need a real estate agent looking to help with some property purchases in the very near future looking to buy some nice fixer uppers to flip email me if you can help schmidt70s@comcast(dot)net

try shaler punk

i’ve finished schooling, but haven’t taken the test yet.

my father has some fixer-uppers listed… you can get him at 412-358-0200 x125.

i will try him monday thanks

anyone else

I’m a Fake estate agent.

brad try kenny’s girls roomate. she works for an agent. thats how they got that house of thiers so cheap

if you need any of thier numbers i have them

kenny on benwood or my neighbor if benwood get me in contact im sure se would like to make some easy money

nah, kenny hacker

I sent this link to FOZ on H-T, he said he was going to drop you an email

dont sign with a real estate agent untill you are sure thats the one you want or you can get bent over

Here:

http://www.michellepetty.com/

Thats my wife and she is good. Top single agent at her office.

Whats your dads name? That is the office that my wife works out of.

you don’t need an agent unless you don’t have time to look yourself.
just look up the houses (realtor.com, remax.com, forsalebyowner.com, etc…)
then contact the seller or selling relator/agent yourself…cut out one of the middle men thats gonna want some money in the end

my wife & i got our house with no agent…just found the deal & jumped on it.

My personal experience is go with the leading listing agent in the market you are looking in.

Flipping is too much for me. . . tenants, building equity, and tax benefits are what’s working for me so far.

doing it that way doesnt save much money, the seller will just get both ends of the deal…

Agents have access to the MLS which is updated way faster than those sites you listed. Also my wife sets you up on a email alert, and whenever anything just listed matches your criteria you get an email.

I know some agents leave listings on those sites so they get leads.

Not using an agent can be risky. Real estate deals that involve no agent have a way higher chance of going to court over something. And only using one agent such as you stated isn’t the best thing either. A listing agent is supposed to represent their client. So if you come into the picture with an offer and no agent, who do you think the listing agent is going to represent? Their client over you. So in the end you may have not gotten the best deal cause the listing agent is representing their client and trying to get the most money for them.

i hear you…ours was a special case…bank forclosure, first come first serve.
there were i believe 2 others who put in bids like 1-2 days after ours but since the bank had already agree pending inspection we were locked in.

plus my friend is a mortage broker & helped me out a lot with info, tips, & my loan.

nice. Yeah forclosures go quick!

mike mcandrews