Any tea drinkers in here?

remember to take the spoon out, or you’ll have a chest cold and an irritated eye.

Chai Tea isn’t real tea per say.

Its just a spiced tea…so its really more or less spiced hot water…more hot coco type then tea leaf based.

It is good though!

yea but its good so it wins :rofl:

Tea is good stuff.I’ve probably tried 50+ different teas in the past year.

Loose tea that you buy by the ounce at Wegmans FTW! Some of it is amazing.

Anyone try Kratom tea? Looks interesting.

Mint tea is good kinda cools the throat.

Last time I was there I picked up an ounce each of pomegranate black, blueberry black, peach white and raspberry green… great quality, and I love that they give you the approximate steep times and water temps.

used to hate tea, but tried a few different flavors and have started drinking it

Good call. Honey feels nice for a bit when your throat is sore or try loquat syrup.

Personally I drink chrysanthemum tea with honey. Not the powdered crap…

green tea also supposedly helps boost your metabolism i hear, and it does help with colds. i drink that in the afternoon with with one packet of gluten/calorie free sweetner, coffe in the morning, water the rest of the day…weekends are a different story:jam::beer2:

didn’t read most of the thread…
Go out and buy this tea called “throat coat” there is a few differnt types. let it steep for about 5 minutes, add honey and a little bit of whisky (trust me) it will greatly help your cold