Any way to delete visitor messages?

heh you must have been sexually initiated in son240sx with 48 posts and all… now you’re a true son240er :rolleyes: Bravo sir

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/a-slow-clap.png

hahaha amazing

+1

ahmed i called your ass out on the other forum because you bumped it like 20 times for no reason other then to jerk off about how great your shit was and wanting to rub the other guy. who asks for measurements when they own something?

http://www.poopreport.com/Images/BMnewswire/I_poop_poop_02.jpg

Ya too bad I go a life that done need 1,300 posts in 10 months and a fancy picture of a dead actor to be as cool as you SIR. Just out of curiosity, is your post count a reminder of how many people hate you now?

Wrong dumbass I used the search button and found what someone did (only two people used the same exact headlights -- not supermade ones) and was inquiring more information as to what he did with the setup.

He promised to take pictures and give me information, he forgot and I bumped it to get a response out of him. Finally he did post up.

Then you jump in with insults and derogatory language towards me like a DUMB ASS that you are with further derogatory accusations (again like the thread which you created on here to flame me that bings closed).

You know the problem with liars and hate filled hypocrites like yourself? At the end of the day you don’t even know what the hell you said or did and I just quote myself and yourself in sequence.

For clarification, I have supermade frpheadlights, hella ff75 lights, hid ballast setup, c-west prototype headlights and some other misc circular lights I was toying with.

I was planning to do 50mm hella projectors but they are very costly. However I have just tonight discovered 60mm hella projectors are cheaper and will fit amongst few other things. In fact I took my headlights out and did measurements… as well as posted up my finding of the 60mm hella projectors in that very same thread for anyone else that requires information.

You on the other hand just attacked me, derailed the thread more, and that is all :slight_smile: And yes I have a full bn blister bodykit set… and just to clarify I am not stating this here to ‘show off’ because quite frankly I’m not in grade 6 bragging about how awesome I am because I just hit puberty or something… but just to clear up your false accusations and insults towards me.

I have nothing to prove to anyone but the truth. You on the other hand have malicious intents.

Scott please stop what your doing. Let these two settle their problems. That picture is just wrong and pointless. Why the fuck would you post something like that?

? http://www.amateurwhoredom.com/babelogger_images/awesome_hot_redhead_56484.jpg

gingers.

just stop dude. you know thats not what happened. go make your own thread if you wanna jerk yourself off to delusions of grander.

Ahmed… easily the most controversial people on SON ever.

Driving lots of regular people to insane threats.

I love the ahmed arguments, they keep me so entertained through the winter.

Sorry I get bored and off topic fast, goodnight everyone :stuck_out_tongue: I better not see this thread when I wake up!

Liars always get tangled up in their lies

You just don’t seem to like the idea that if you insult me or start shit with me that you will just get away with it without a slap on the face back? Sorry, I’m no body’s bitch. And after that you create a thread in here to flame me because you are butt hurt that someone can talk back down to you in hope of getting other’s attention on here to flame haha :slight_smile: Smart man, but a pussy at heart!

Sorry but, if you insult me first, I’m not gona just bend over and take it. I’ll have a say about it back. That’s the problem people have with me. They expect to insult me or ridicule me and then for me to just keep quiet or take it. I dont think so. I never start a fight or instigate a fight, I just defend myself from unprovoked attacks.

i thought the pictures were pretty sweet actually. im 99% sure those are the type of women ahmed goes for; filthy, ugly, and sucking octopus

post the other 5 bumps you made, where did they go?

Thanks to the everyone who baited out the area behind my house, on my way home i ran into 2 cops…

But i come home and i run into this…

That’s SON winter love for you

There are way worse people on son. You just have’nt realized it yet.

Thats not what I heard.

Whats the area behind your house?

PS- Saturday? If possible I will come grab those other 2 tires

the only people more annoying, are just ahmeds alt accounts…

unrelated:

responding to pix I posted:

joking:

response:

Not too many posts beyond this you jump into the thread like an asshole and that is all. In the beginning I posted pix of other non popup setups as well and a brief background as to what I’m doing. I also miswrote 50mm twice in a paragraph for what i have and what i want. I wanted to try the hella or piaa 50mm lights but have hella ff75 lights (which i didnt write). If anything that’s the only indiscrepency but clearly I state I want the 50mm hella circular lights…

There, unprovoked, not attacked, friendly, having a good time talking about car stuff, researching, then you jump in.

i dont careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee about your fucking headlights!

you are half of the fucking threads posts. just pm the fucking guy if you want something.

Amen brother ciaran.