any1 heard of united import motors?

i went there 2day and got my cv shaft for the audi for only 65$ no1 else could get it for me and if so id be paying at least 200- 450 , anyone ever go here it is down off elmwood, great place in my opinion, they even had it in stock

yeap ive probably visited that place over 20 times within the last 2 years, if autohaus doesnt have it they will

great place to go to, will have the hard to find parts more often then not.

united imports wanted $60 for my wheel bearing in stock

the zone wanted $90 special order
Advanced wanted $130 special order,

I am def. gonna be calling united for all the shit thats gonna break on my car

def. a good place to go. back in the day, when i had my Porsche 944, i went there a lot. not only do they have stuff that no1 else around here (even some mail order and online places) have, they also have it dirt cheap. :tup:

Those guys are pretty cool at United :tup:

Yeah, they are a good bunch of old school car guys. They know their shit and don’t try to fuck you over.

If I don’t go OEM, I go to United. Have done so with every vehicle I’ve ever owned. Except for the Civic, where Skrappar takes good care of me…

i use them at work for audi parts. i got ceramic pads from them pretty cheap

used them all the time when i worked for used car dealer

United > * when it comes to Dub type vehicles. They are also good w/ others… but they almost always have parts for the aircooled. They have a parts warehouse on great arrow, and they have lots of parts in there.
The guys are nice, and they have shit… What’s not to like?