anybody goin to SEMA?

ill be there thursday and friday, this is my first year going. anybody thats been before do you have any tips or things to see while im there? anybody else goin?

I’ll be there with a few others. Staying at the Riviera

Bring good shoes. Your feet will be killing you.
Go to www.semashow.com and map out where you want to go and check out.

I’m not lying when I say the show is huge.

I’m assuming you already have your pass for it?

ya i already got my passes. im staying at my friends house.

Was there last year, I’m missing vegas already so bad…

Bing will be there. I can’t go :frowning:

I may get there next year… I hear it truly is a spectacle

To those who are going, are you going through work or just on your own???

Through my business, RodandPiston.com

You do need credentials to get in. And it’s only $15 a person. But they do have to approve you.
After you get approved the first year, you are alumni for the following years and don’t have to go through the approval process anymore.

Can you say you represent Nyspeed.com ? HaHa

OT, whats the approval process?

http://registration.experient-inc.com/showaiw081/Default.aspx?AssnPage=SE

You have to be from an automotivfe related business. You will have to send in a business card, letterhead, proof of business, etc.
At least thats what I had to do when I first signed us up 5 years ago.

This year the featured car is the 2010 Camaro :slight_smile:

yeah i registered, will be in Vegas from tuesday - saturday for SEMA and NACE… all expenses paid… WOOT!

Nice. Expenses paid too, nice.

I was at barret jackson but im missing sema this year.

http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?fc_c=1209857x2654524x57220478&id=60604

Some of the cars that are going to be there.

second year in a row I had to turn down the chance and it sucks to keep missing it. Maybe next year I’ll hopefully go. Have alot of friends going though and friends that have vehicles in it. Check out Mark Abates Vue, Team ETC Castrol Caddy, T’jin and Nokturnal car club guys will be up at the show to. All of them will have insane vehciles.

I always look forward to seeing Mark’s work. Any idea where it is going to be this year? (Which vendor) I saw the rendering early summer.

tell dave we are all still here back home and our phones DO work haha

Next year will hopefully be better. Somewhere around 1200 companies (1/4th) pulled out this year because of various reasons. It’s only going to take up 3 tiers instead of the usual 4.

i was supposed to go but I have some things to take care of at work, sucks.