Anybody here have ADD?

oh none taken, you women and your opinions, lol. I was just curious on his methods of leaving this forum :confused: I guess I’ll never know sigh

On the weather note, tomorrow night looks like a fun fun time
http://image.weather.com/images/maps/forecast/map_wnd_night2_3usne_enus_600x405.jpg

god it is fucking cold outside.
i need a new job. one that requires me to be indoors.

You guys can be ass holes and talk all the shit you want on here. When it boils down to it, you are all a bunch of Internet tough guys who will bash the shit out of me here, but in person at a mighty meet (for example) will not say a word to my face. If someone has a problem with me, by all means, talk shit like this the next time I am at a meet…I know none of you will. You are a bunch of shit talking pussy’s hiding behind your computer, where you can talk all the shit you want and not have to worry about somebody shutting you up. Ahh…how I <3 internet thugs. All the non stop shit slinging untill I am there in person then its “hey whats up buddy”. Fucking pathedic. I’m not here saying I am going to beat people up and shit…I’m just saying…its great how two faced most of the people on this forum are. As for myself…I’ll talk shit and back it up. I have nothing to lose.

When i see you at mighty meet ill just not talk to you.Plain and simple.I already do this to a “regular” i just cant stand.Even if you offer me a ride in your brand new lambo theres no way ill ever get in it with you because your a douche bag

:word:

bump

How liberal of you.

Don’t be such a cuntbum.

Mark my words, come summer, I WILL make you cry like a bitch the first time i see you at a mighty meet.

oh sweet tiny baby jesus…

enough with the stupid threats.

how old are we?

if you don’t have ADD stay out of the thread.

I’m leaving it now.

1 dollar says this doesnt happen

eek Mike, you might wanna change that. Thats a threat, and you can get banned for it.

That would be pretty funny to see though lol

Not a threat at all in fact, just saying, he thinks noone here has the balls to talk shit to his face? Well, come summer i wil prove that notion wrong.

I had ADD, i was on ritalin for majority of my school life. Early on, worked great, it was awesome, little later, (on into 4th grade) i started to develop severe headaches and dizzy spells when i would take the ritalin. I stopped, Than i did a few things. I stopped fucking off, i sat my ass down, and i paid the fuck attention. I, by force of will overcame my disability, I didnt sit around and pop pills and use the excuse “I have ADD” as a fucking crutch.

http://www.oldhouseweb.com/stories/bitmaps/13342/garnet1.jpg

That’s not a threat, I can make someone cry by showing a picture of Skunk’s penis… No where did anyone say there would be violence.

:word: Rap battles and Arm Wrestling FTW.

they will cry because of how HUGE it is…and be envyous

Maybe lets put it into context and drop the internet dick sizing compition? JEG makes random post we find funny, in person, if one of my friends (were all friends in this nyspeed community, referr to Hands across America) walked up to me and asked me about ADD, I would laugh. No one is bashing on anyone else, some of us got a chuckle outta what was said and thats it. So don’t be so quick and jump on the defensive as if your being attacked.

10 bucks says i’ll take both of you at mighty and win :slight_smile:

can someone pass the pimento olives??

Pleeeassseeee fool. Touching me would be a big mistake on your part. I am not the person you really want to piss off. But hey, guess you will have to find out ;). I hope you have good health insurance, because trust me…you will need it.