Anybody interested in a "Dent Wizard" group buy?

that sucks then…they guy who’s doing the work gave me that time, that’s supposedly the next time he’s available.

HERE’S THE DEAL

So this poor guy doesn’t have to do 20 cars and rush to do it before sundown… We will do this another day as well.

RIGHT NOW, THE DATE FOR THE FIRST DAY is Wednesday JULY 13th at 5:30pm. His prices are fair and he does great work (he’s a Regular at Towne BMW and Mercedes)

We will be meeting at the Williamsville Park between Short st. and California Drive. If you are coming from the I-90… take Main St. East and it’s about a mile on your right hand side. Maybe we can grill up some burgers and play some tennis, b-ball, whatever while this guy does his work.

If you KNOW you can make it Wednesday at 5:30pm start the list now. I can only accept the first 6 cars for this date.

The next tentative date, depending on participation would be next Saturday, July 16th at 9am. Please start an organized list this time.

Wednesday July 13th at 5:30pm

1.) LAFENGAS
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Saturday, July 16th at 9:00am

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Wednesday July 13th at 5:30pm

1.) LAFENGAS
2.) Onyx Z32
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

I can make Wednesday

1.) LAFENGAS
2.) Onyx Z32
3.) Xander
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

bumidy bump bump

just curious…

can you guys tell me what kind of dents are you trying to fix in your car?

Sorry guys I won’t be able to make it Wednesday anymore. I need to buy some parts for the car that will take away from my ‘cosmetic work’ fund. :frowning:

1.) LAFENGAS
2.) Xander
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

bump

i’m new to the club, and the only flaw in my car is a dime-sized dent – if my car is done getting tuned up, I would love to be #4 on that list, i’ll find out late tomorrow what time i get it back. Thanks guys.

1.) LAFENGAS
2.) Onyx Z32
3.) Xander
4.) Hogan32 —if my car is out of the shop, and you guys are cool w/ it.

hmm…im interested =)

I will try and make it… I have two dents, I honestly dont think he will be able to fix, but it might be worth a shot.

Weds July 13

1.) LAFENGAS
2.) Xander
3.)Hogan32
4.)dozer
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

im interested…possibly to hang around there and ask about whether the dent is worth fixing or not…

might bring my bro too

I’m going to come by for an estimate

i’ll be a little bit late tho

yoooooo

it’s friggin raining…

are we still doin it on the park??

I called and they are over there right now. The rain will stop.

do you have lafengas number? im afraid i might get lost or something, lol

just got home…he did a very good job…

i’m gonna do mine next saturday, along with my bro too =)

Yeah HOLY SHIT my doors look good-as-new! :slight_smile:

i got a small dinger the size of a dime, is there another time you guys are gonna do this? i couldn’t make it tonight. Sounds like this is the real deal—let me know

I can do it saturday at 9:00. I’d have to be done by at least 1:30 so I can go to work. :slight_smile: