Anybody know a good General Contractor?

I am looking to have some work done on my house. I need to replace some gutters and fascia boards along the 2nd floor porch on the front of the house, as the gutters have separated from the fascia boards and the wooden fascia boards are rotting.

Does anybody know a reliable, cost effcient general contractor or handy man? I need to have this work done asap.

Thanks,

Sam

i have a guy who rebuilt my garage. basically took the structure, left only 3 walls, and rebuilt the rest. very good work, great price

pm me if you want a name and #

call the gutter people of western new york. I work there a few days. The prices were not bad at all

thanks guys - nitro, i set up a time for tomorrow for them to come give me an estimate…

:tup:

keep em comin guys, i want to get at least 3 estimates.

Guns & Hoses (mamoru, i know). Bill Gerry. I will dig up the bzns card when I get home.

He did a LOT of work on my house last year, and I couldn’t recommend any more highly.

Thanks, Nick… im definitely interested, so if you happen to remember, it would be much appreciated :tup:

doh’yea.

Bill Garry

he did all the rough framing, windows, doors, trusses, insulation, trim, and misc small tasks for the addition on my house, and the garage. Both from the ground up. Was here everyday @ 7ish, worked till 5ish or so, depending on what needed to be finished they’d stay later. Professional, but cool & personable guy. Kick ass worker, and he kicks his aprentices ass(es) the instant they start slacking.

Just don’t ask him about frisbie golf… you’ll be in for a 20 minute story.

Tell em Nick & April from niag falls blvd referred yah.

my dad works for a company that specializes in restoring homes and businesses with water/smoke/fire damage.

if its covered through homeowners insurance and the rotting wood turns out to be bad shoot me a pm

me and my uncle do side jobs almost allyear round. Anything from interior to exterior. roofs gutters and trees mostly. have all the tools needed for any job.

If your interested let me know i will give you my uncles # he is the one that does the estimates.