Anybody recommend a good investment company

Well I graduated and now I am back in the pitts area and starting work on monday.

I guess it is time to start saving for retirement now that I have a full time job. Can anybody recommend a good investment company for me to get a roth ira with. I have a retirement plan through work but I don’t want to put any money into that because I don’t particularly like it.

So what investment companies does everyone have and how about what percentage do you put away every year for retirement.

Does your company match at all?

matching % is where it’s at!!!

trift savings plan through the federal credit union!
match %

i use STRONG investments my company did match up to 7% in a year… when i got laid off i just rolled it over into an ira

So Big D finally let you know whats goin on?

i use omega credit union… i put down 12% and my company matches 8% :cool:

Davis Funds A and B, and American Funds are both dope for the long haul

From what I understand the company gives me 7% no matter how much I put in. I don’t have as much control as I would like over the company retirement so any money I put in I want to put into a roth IRA where I have more of a say what is done with it and I think the roth has better tax advantages.

Not really, he is in san diego at some hotel convention and he hasn’t really said what is up yet. But I do start monday working in the office for a couple of months then they are going to move me back to the plant to learn some of the jobs over there better and then they will go from there and find me something to do.

hotel convention eh? I’ll betcha he’s out skinnin with ol Mark Thompson or someone. Are you gonna be up at the office by the hospital? :cool: