Roth IRA

Anyone got one? or know anything about em. I been researching this online and it seems like a very good idea to have some money for retirement.

Do you have an employer that offers a 401K or 403B?

Slim did you or do you know Dave Hricisak, was in my grade in high school? He’s a financial advisor for Waddell & Reed, he’d be the man to talk to about that.

i have had one for about 2 years now, made a good bit of money on it also. i would highly reccommend getting one. there are many places out there to get one.

i have one w/ First Investors and i have a 401k plan at work

I don’t have one but I need to get my act together and go get one. They seem to be the best form of retirement investing available right now if they stay in the present form when we reach retirement age.

I need to find a good investment company to get one setup.

yep i got one

b/f just mentioned that to me today…seems like a good plan

i dont have a 401k so this looks like its gonna be my retirement plan,

anyone know how much you can actually save through this plan my buddy was saying something like if you put in 4000 a year till you retire it could be around 2 million when retire, sounds crazy to me. anyone know if there is any truth to it. i plan on making an appoitment at my bank to get some insight on this.

i got one too. roths are great bc you can save young but use them penalty free for a house downpayment. (don’t quote me i don’t remember the specifics)

Andy Haag, from Janey Montgomery is my guy. They were Parker Hunter but got bought and then cleared house so only the solid guys are left. Good guy, he never EVER pushed me to do more than I wanted.

it’s entirely possible. there are all kinda stats. one showed that 10k invested at 25 could earn as much as 10k a year from 40 to 63, or something like that. i used to work for Northwestern and got to learn the ins and outs but i’ve forgotten just about everything since then.

compounding interest spread over several funds > *

I was really throwing around the idea also