Anybody wanna buy a decently quick supra?

http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/00/f7/65/eb_1_s.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6447&item=2445307798

:eek3: damn thats ugly

:rofl:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
:rofl:

Why would he not go with a single turbo in a full blown race car? I thought a single was better.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Why would he not go with a single turbo in a full blown race car? I thought a single was better.

eh not all the time.hell the HKS 2835 kit has been known to put down 600+whp down.almost as much as some single turbo kits out there.plus they were probably doing it for lag reasons to get off the line a bit faster in boost

eh not all the time.hell the HKS 2835 kit has been known to put down 600+whp down.almost as much as some single turbo kits out there.plus they were probably doing it for lag reasons to get off the line a bit faster in boost
:cool:

automatic is gay

Originally posted by thefranchise
automatic is gay

neons, strobes, grill mesh, losing to non-vtec preludes

:0

its an import…therefore it cannot be fast.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darkstar
neons, strobes, grill mesh, losing to non-vtec preludes

:0

wrecking and destroying every car you own a borrowing $ from anything with 2 legs is also rice

Originally posted by 1320
its an import…therefore it cannot be fast.:rolleyes:
it’s about time you woke up. :wink:

Even a big single turbo will out spool the HKS 2835’s… they definatly didnt do it for lag reasons. That kit isnt sequential so its basically like having 2 single turbos on the car. All of the fastest Supras are single turbos, not twin.

Originally posted by thefranchise
wrecking and destroying every car you own

:ugh2: