Let's pitch in and buy this.

that inerior has to go

no thanks

gayer than Blkp42e

lol

tri turbo… no lag, but I would still rather have a big single or the stock twins over that shit.

Originally posted by Darkstar
gayer than Blkp42e
:blue:

:rofl:

50 grand for that??

the price of supras is getting completely out of hand…

50 grand holy hell i didnt see the price…what a rip

AUTOMATIC :puke:

lets not and say we did…

Originally posted by Shaggy
lets not and say we did…

dude we bought that kick ass supra!!!

Originally posted by 8Grand
tri turbo… no lag,

What are you smoking??? :dunno: Just because the T25’s are relatively smaller turbos to a Supra, doesn’t mean there’s no lag. You’ve got to figure, effectively each one of those turbo’s is only being pressurized from 2 cyclinders a piece. :eek3:

That triple setup has huuuuuuge amounts of lag… that is why it keeps getting bought and sold. Its too impractical. It’s just a show car. The current owner just had Tozer at Suprastore hook it up with some nice parts, and added 10k to the price. 2 and a half years ago that car was at the Vegas meet and was for sale for 38k.

Besides, Supras are overrated anyways :wink: :smiley:

Originally posted by Craig King
What are you smoking??? :dunno: Just because the T25’s are relatively smaller turbos to a Supra, doesn’t mean there’s no lag. You’ve got to figure, effectively each one of those turbo’s is only being pressurized from 2 cyclinders a piece. :eek3:

That triple setup has huuuuuuge amounts of lag… that is why it keeps getting bought and sold. Its too impractical. It’s just a show car. The current owner just had Tozer at Suprastore hook it up with some nice parts, and added 10k to the price. 2 and a half years ago that car was at the Vegas meet and was for sale for 38k.

Besides, Supras are overrated anyways :wink: :smiley:

I hope he doesnt refer to it as a BPU+++

:greddy: