FS: 1989/1987 Toyota Supra Turbo Project $3200

Say what you will about this being expected but I have 90% of everything ready to assemble to make this car move pretty good this year. The ONLY reason I am selling is because an awesome opportunity has opened up for me to do something different this year but I have to sell this.

ITEM:1989 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa
PRICE: 3,200 OBO Or will Part DESCRIPTION: I have been up and down with this car since the start. I was finally on my mission to finish it and get it running for this summer. I have 90% of the parts to make it go together. It will be a lot of fun when it is all done. Background Story: I bought the car and upon doing a compression test discovered a very low # in the 3rd Cylinder. I took the motor apart and had the head checked and discovered the 3rd cylinder had a stuck valve resulting in the poor compression # for that cylinder.

So You will get the silver car as a shell. Full interior, and a 4.30 rear end.

Take them both and make 1 car and still have a ton of parts to sell and get probably almost a grand back

Red car has good condition burgandy interior. 106k on the bottom end 10k on the rebuilt head with 5 angle valve job, arp hardware, and metal hg.
Runs like a dream and pulls very good.

great seller and great cars.

the silver car is CLEAN

Thanks man, I was gung ho to finish it but an opportunity that i dont want to miss out on came up.

Free bump Kyle, hope it sells for you.

Thanks man

Here is what I would ideally like to see happen. So I will put this offer out there.

I would sell the entire Burgandy car with drivetrain and the silver car as a shell for $3200 OBO.

Everything would be there to easily swap everything over. If you wanted performance parts then we could include those but ideally I would like to sell that combination first.

Ill trade ya for the Notch project i have here

ARGH!!!..How you tempt me but I really need the cash.

PM sent.

Changing the deal completely…bump

'cmon, there has got to be somebody out there with a FWD car looking to get into a RWD platform. :slight_smile:

GLWS man this will be an awesome car when finished.

:word: Couldnt build one cheaper. A weekends worth of work and you are up and running

you really cant get a better rwd project for the price. someone needs to jump on this already and pwn the streets!

I hear his new project is a pile…

:lol:
GLWS Kyle, it’s certainly “ready to go” if someone just puts in a very little amount of time.

its a rust bucket…but atleast I can do body work.

how much for a running silver supra? may be interested, but not interested in doing ANY of the work.

Interesting question. I wouldnt turn a bolt on it without some form of deposit. Having to keep the beard happy to help (do 99% of the work) and have to store the red car.

I would say that it would be right around the same price.

Remember this?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46988

See if he’s looking still… :tup:

Yeah I talked to Luke…unfortunately he decided to be a grown up and buy a house.

He wouldnt be able to justify it for a few months and I am in a situation where it has to go ASAP