anyone been to Splash Lagoon in Erie PA?

yes

NO. just called them. you can just buy a day pass and enjoy the waterpark there. :tup:

how much is the day pass???

i was at splash lagoon last year and it was fun for a couple hrs but thats about it. dont plan on spending an entire day there. And like someone else said stop at the quaker steak and lube down the street for food. I had these wings (atomic i think they were called) they made me sign a waiver before i could order them. haha

19.99 for mon-thurs
24.99 for sunday and friday
29.99 for saturday.

all prices canadien

Go to the one on Transit.
Oh never mind, the ceiling collapsed yesterday.:mamoru:
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=45340

the greatest place ever

next time we go down, I am going to eat there

Really? i thought it was just ok… But then again i did order a gyro from a nascar themed eatery, im the asshole for that one. There is a hibachi place down there that looked good plus a rainforest cafe rip off that looked interesting.

well ill be hitting the indoor park americana in canada on sat. so ill post a review

i went there a couple years ago with my ex. It was a decent way to spend the day. The giant adult only hot tub is pretty nice to :tup:

really?! those assholes told me i needed to rent a room to access the waterpark, i stopped in there and asked at the desk around thanksgiving.

hell no. Me and my ex just went for the day. We drove down and got there about noon, paid for 2 days passes and had fun till like 10pm.

GO!!!

i went there 2 winters ago with my dad and 2 of my friends. I dont remember the last time i had so much fun…

I am trying to go back sometime soon.

it was awsome get some beer and you walk from your room to a tropical enviorment get wasted and sleep lol

the one in PA or the one in niagara falls?

I take my kids there a few times a year. Fun place if your 6-12 yrs old. I swear i’ve never seen so many fat people in one place every year, and i’m not a thin dude. Quaker steak and lube has cool stuff to look at on the walls, celing etc… but the wings i had sucked…tooo small and over cooked

PA

i think theres some confusion in this thread. im gonna start a new one about the park in Canada.

oh, the one in niagara falls is the one that told me i need to have a room in their hotel to access the water park