Official Canadian Indoor Waterpark Review Thread

ok took the GF to Canada yesterday. Went to the Americana waterpark. Too small and suited for little kids. Left there and went to the Great Wolf Lodge. Place looks awesome, but you cant use the waterpark unless you have a room there. rooms are between $200-$800 a night. definately gonna go back and get a room at this place and check it out. So we finally ended up at the waterpark ontop of the parking garage a.k.a Fallsview indoor waterpark. 125,000 square feet. the place was awesome. only drawback was price. i dropped $175 there (we did eat lunch there) and we were there about 4 hours. They have tube slides, body slides, mat slides, double tube slides, wave pool, 2 hot tubs, outdoor heated pool (yeah people were in it yesterday), kiddie playland type area, arcade and planet hollywood bar, and restraunt area.

edit: heres the breakdown:

44.95 per person,
$5 locker deposit-refundable
$5 locker rental
GST= $5.39
attractions tax= 8.99
all inclusive tax= 0.61
total= $114.28

now if you eat lunch
i paid $8.99 for planet hollywood burger + $1 for cheese and fries so $9.99
she got chicken sandwich $9.99
beer= $5.25 each.

so its easy to run up a $175 day there.

hot… you spent 175 on two people at a water park? thats almost disney money right there

Yeah whats the actual price of admission?
Is that 175 Can or US dollars.

well its $44.95 a person, then theres $10 for a locker, then theres GST which was like $5 something, than an “attractions” tax of 8.99 and then som other stupid tax that was like $1.00. the we had lunch and drinks on top of that and i spent about $175 canadian.

wow I’ll never go there then.

What about the place in PA?

Word, i think they are up to high $60 ish for a 1 day pass but at least you can get 4 theme parks out of that price

its pretty sweet, they got a website, dont know it off the top of my head but, its pretty fun, the 18+ cove to get away from your kids, a kids hot tub, kidde area, lazy river thing, and 5 or 6 different slides, no wave pool tho

bump for edit of my 1st post