Fitness Factory-Lancaster who goes?

Lookin at maybe joinin Fitness factory, its real close to my house. Ive tried Golds, The Y and used to go to Niagara Fitness b4 they up and screwed us all. I am wondering if anyone here works out at the Fitness Factory and what they thought of it? What are the cool features what not so much and what is the cost of it?

i go there, i was one of the first members, signed up in early oct. Anyway, its just your average gym at a rediculously low price. iirc, you have the option at signup to pay $60 and then get charged $20 a month after that, or pay $120 up front and pay $10 a month after that. Overall the place is great especially for the price.

Cool. they have lockerrooms with showers etc? I ve never been inside-looks small. Steam room? good cardio gear? muscle headed grunts? Lotta people ?

ttt

i worked out there when it first opened… i think i was member # 5. it was sweet back in the day because there was no wait to get on machines.

ahh, word? The place is packed now?

shoot, im sorry im a member at fitness 19, i competely misread the name and assumed you were asking about fitness 19 for some reason. Well the abouve info i posted is all about fitness 19, and i recommed it.

BAH damn you!

i go there it rocks. the owner has a sick full size chevy on bags…

for real? i gots me a mini with airbags, we’d be two peas in a pod.

Anyone else remember if they go to Fitness factory in Lancaster on Main/central!?