Where's my Best Fitness crew at?

:eekdance::eekdance::eekdance::eekdance:

BAC HERE FOOL!

:frowning: I wish I would have known soo many people were at best fitness, I would have totally been a jew and saved money, but I get stuck with micah now

Sorry bout your luck bro :frowning:

^ the womens BAC? j/k

fitness 360 here

on deleware? I almost joined there because its so damn close, but that shit is tiny.

ya that one, i like it cause its cheap, and almost never crowded.

I’m like, 2 blocks from there. At the time it wasnt any cheaper than BF, and I was still under contract.

:awdrifter:

Best Fitness is stealing clients from everywhere. They must be doing something right. Go into Fitness Factory on Delaware now and it’s a ghost town. Well, actually jan/feb are good, but that is for every gym, due to all of the fatties that join saying “this is the year that I lose the weight for good!”, lol. I’ve been in their (BF) and the equipment is excellent, there’s room to move, the rates are excellent. What more could you want?

I did not even know bf existed until a week ago. It was cheaper than doing golds or bac, they waived the initial fee and had no bs processing fees.

There is almost always some decent eye candy too.

I went there a couple of years ago and it wasn’t exactly busy then either. The place is kind of a shit hole though. I’m sort of surprised they stay in business.

Shit hole? I don’t know about that. It might be small but it’s no shit hole.