Splash Lagoon?

So im going there this weekend with the gf and some friends. Anyone go there before? Is it mainly for children? Am I going to be bored? Blah Blah give me some info. <3

:pedo:

You best cover up that shocker tat you bad influence, you.

you will see a bunch of little kids there for sure…but who the hell cares. i went with my dad…and 2 good friends of mine (one of them which was jesse-muscle50)…

if he can go to splash lagoon…shit…anybody can! he had such a good time, he didn’t have an urge to punch ANYBODY in the face!

seriously though…this was a few years ago, but it was a blast. i’d love to go again

:eek:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/KaiserFotog/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg

Lucky! Theres so much underage ass there! Remember your dark sunglasses

Nope its a mistake I want the world to see !

And jean shorts, regular swim shorts dont hide chubbies too well

its not boring. youll have fun. theres alot of kids. but ittl be fun. you wont be bored out of your mind. but if you get bored go to the fire work store and buy some fireworks

Pee in the water for me.

lol

it shouldnt be too bad eric, theres a bunch of kids there and shit. But there are things for older people to do and what not.

If you know me then you know the main reason im going is to get completely drunk and passout in a bed that has a million peoples juices on it :slight_smile:

take a nap in the intertube part

Becareful if you do the slide that drops you into 8 feet of water. the drop is rough

I shot hoops all while i was there. its great to shoot the ball and it rims off and hits kids in the head. :wink:

It’s not bad.
The fam and I went with inlaws and their familes. 24 people total. 13 of which were kids.

As my kids are 4 and 2, I only managed to get on two slides, but they are not bad.
We want to go back with less people so that we might actually get to do more…

Be sure to eat at a real quaker steak. Its 100 times better than the one on transit and the food tastes the same.

x1241249812

Also: Be ware of the damn kids with those stupid $10 water tube sock things.
They love spraying the cold water everywhere.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25941&highlight=splash+lagoon

i second that

If I went there now, I would probably end up in jail for hitting on the chicks in the kiddie park.