Anyone deal with bings?

Trying to get a set of taka turbo lines through them, although they are not returning my emails. Anyone got a number to this place? How are they to deal with?

good guy in general and very helpful every time I have spoke with him. I noticed he has not been around in the last 2 days myself though

i think he is on holidays. i spoke to him a week or so ago and he said he wasn’t gonna be around for a bit. but he is really good to deal with and a good guy. sold me a bunch of parts for my 240.

Yup. I wouldn’t worry about it. He is a great guy, and honest. As was mentioned above, I think he is on holidays.

Good luck!

Very honest, only ever had good experiences with him.

two days ago he replied to my emails that i sent that day
so i dont know :S

Just to double check, his email is:

bing@bings.ca ?

I can also vouch for hime. I recently placed a huge order threw him and I have had nothing but help and great communication. I’ll be back for more.

sorry brother, i’ve been travelling the country for work this past 3 weeks. moreover, i just moved my wife and boy into a new home and my office isn’t completely up to speed yet.

if i ever dont reply to an e-mail in 2-3 days you can be sure that my response must have hit junk mail or was otherwise mis directed. i wouldnt knowingly not reply when you’re trying to give me money…lol

i have the lines coming in next week, they were shipped yesterday.