Anyone else get picked to buy bills tixs in Toronto?

I got an email saying that I have been selected to be able to buy tickets. Do you think it will be worth it to buy some just to sell?

scam

No it isn’t. I signed up for the lottery and my name was drawn.

[COLOR=Black]Congratulations![/COLOR]
You are one lucky sports fan! You have been selected through the random draw to be among the first fans to purchase tickets for the Bills Toronto Series to be held at Rogers Centre. There are more applicants than seats available, and we’ve already seen a huge demand, so please purchase early to avoid disappointment.
As you know, the schedule for 2008 is terrific: The Pittsburgh Steelers come to town on Thursday, August 14 for pre-season action, and then in a classic AFC East rivalry, the Miami Dolphins take the field against the Bills on Sunday, December 7.

Your priority access to purchase tickets for the series starts on Wednesday, May 28. However, that access expires on Monday, June 2. You can purchase Standard tickets online through Ticketmaster OR you can purchase VIP/Premium Packages by phone. Bills Toronto Series tickets, either Standard or VIP/Premium packages, are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Again, ticket availability is extremely limited and demand is high—If you don’t act quickly, you could miss out!

It’s the Bills… I dont think you’ll be able to flip em for much profit…

From what I understand the Toronto game will be much more like a corporate even than a football game like Buffalo is used to.

You could probably make a few dollars off of them since it is going to be a spectacle being hyped by both buffalo and toronto.

As a bills fan I wouldnt want to go, but if you could make a few bux…why not.

I say get them.

from your first post it sounded like a scam.

thats pretty cool though.

way over priced imo