Anyone ever rent a suite to a sabres game? possible NYS meet?

Wasjust looking on ebay and seen a suite with 30tix to a game in mach against panthers. Comes with 13 VIP parking passes and entrance,fridge, private bathroom,attendant,etc for $2,200 or make offer. If you could buy it off ebay say for $1500 thats only $50 a piece. Even if you had to pay $1,800 thats still only $60 a piece. Seems like a pretty decent deal.
Here is the link to check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BUFFALO-SABERS-VS-Panthers-SUITE-TICKETS-3-20-10_W0QQitemZ220513574006QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item3357a21c76
Whatcha think guys?

i assume if there’s a fridge you can bring in alcohol?

its a good price for a suite, but I wouldnt consider the view from there in the same catagorey as getting good seats.

I had some really nice seats right on the goal line I think seat 106 or something like that, you could see everything. great seats, nice trash talk on the ice.

i think i’d be in, sounds fun

Does this include air fare? This game is in Florida.

yes

lol wtf no one has ever gone to games in suites?

its not bad but you definitely wouldn’t want 30 people in one of them, even with 15-20 people they are pretty cramped, imo.

ive been in a box for several other teams but for some reason never a sabre game

This guy has reading skills.

I have been in a box a couple times for sabres games.

They do not let you bring in your own drinks. They sell you drinks at the same price as the regular concessions, and they also have bottle service. You can get a bottle of absolut vodka for like 95 dollars, they also have 12 packs of beer for something like 50 dollars.

You can also order shitty pizza and wings from a menu.

For $50 a head that is very cheap, I would do that.

LOLOLOL I was going to suggest we could all go on my private jet but that was even better. Never been in a suite so if 30 people are/is? too much how about doing limit of 20 and make it 80 or $90 a piece?

There are only like 16 seats in a suite that you can sit at to watch the game, the rest are inside the suite. I would not go if there were 30 people. Prob would ruin the game.

Yeah 30 people is too much. Cause 5 of them will stink for sure in that suite, then there will be clutter and it would be tough to focus on the game.

But is the atmosphere the same?

Ya know like, o you feel like youre with te fans n shit?

I could get down with something like this

I am willing to smuggle whiskey in

a suite is ideal with 10 people.

Personally, i only like suite tickets when i go with several friends, otherwise i feel really detached from the game. You end up watching the tv and hanging out around the food… it feels more like you’re at a sports bar.

yea they def dont let you bring alcohol.

:word:

Ya its def worth if if you use all the tickets but they are somewhat small. Anytime we have had more than 12 people, it gets crowded.

Also, you can not bring your own alcohol or food and you have to pay the stadium for them to come in and bring everything which gets pricey. You are on the suite level tho so you can get beers and stuff in the 200 level bar pretty easy.

its more annoying than easy. walking over to the elevators, waiting, going down, waiting at the bar, the most they will sell you at once is 2 drinks, then back up the elevator, walk back to the suite.

i’ve found that its more fun to be in the regular seats than the suite if its not catered.

LOL

Venue State/Province: Florida