so i guess i am going to the sabres game on friday. ironic, huh?

It was free, and, tho i could give a shit about the actual game, i think it will be good people watching. It’s a box seat. I don’t know if that’s good or not. Anyways, im not even sure who we are playing, but i almost have to go. (work shit)

we have a box. the seats are nice and soft, and you have your own bathroom.

Box’s are sweet, but any seat in that place rocks…esp for game 4

box is awesome - I went with your coworker to some of the preseason games. own bar (like that matters :P) bathrooms, waiter/waitress, great seats, etc.

plus there will be this hockey game going on. christian, I bet you would actually like it if you watched it for a bit. that game is going to be completely off the chain.

-jealous.

i watched hockey religiously with my dad when i was 12-15. But i grew out of it… It was a good time then.

you’ll dig it den :tup:
guessing this is an “entertain the russians” thing, they’ll probably be going apeshit :lol:

whos entertaining me?

Newman what is your box #? matt and i are going to be in 16

the top of the ticket says:

SUITE 56 2 Suite

work box>*

word i love getting tickets to the box. free beer and food FTW

haha, sweet :slight_smile:

newman is a bandwagon cock-rider… I think newman should sit in the box but face the other way so that he doesn’t see the sabres as they apparently suck.

since you dislike hockey, let me be you for the night…but only for like 3 hours :tup:

hahahah… I am waiting for all the Sabres hatoraide from Newman to piss off The Sabres purists… If he hasn’t already.

I will be there, at some point, Rob and I will stop over and say hi… Or better yet, come to our suite…

I will be somewhere in the 300s most likely. Bring your binocs guys i will flash you lololol :kisses:

why do i foresee newman going out and buying a carolina jersey just to be against the flow

He might get punched if he does that…

For some odd reason, I can see Newman wearing a Sabre’s jersey, with his face painted and hair dyed waving a Sabre’s flag screaming at the top of his lungs tomorrow night.

:gotme:

Drive the elise,nothing like showing team support when its painted team colors :tspry: :stuck_out_tongue: