Anyone for the famous side exhaust

Monster truck? It’s a MK2 jetta TDI :confused

And was there seriously talk about the Christmas Sentra and the black MK3 Jetta racing? I’d rather watch some slot cars race. :nuts

i saw this jetta on central a few weeks ago. did something break on it?? you were in the turn lane near walgreens and people were going around you??

me? nope.

i’ve got an old 1990 jetta with a diesel under da hooooood.

I think he was talking about the one that the thread is about, PETE.

oh haha.

on a side note, the mk3 2.0turbo jetta didn’t wanna race me cuz all 4 of his turbo bearings were shot and he’s makin like 2 psi.

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup omg remember that, what a clown!

remember the mk3 supra that “doesn’t do trap”? :lol :lol

haha that shit was me freakin water got in the muffler damn side exhaust hence why i want to get rid of it but yeah i had to wait for it to drain i felt like an idiot

and i thought you had the disel truck with the stacks that always goes to the lot my b

“Yeah man it’s a monster in the 1/4 mile.”

“What does it run?”

“15’s”

“What does it trap?”

“I don’t do trap”

“:confused”

:rofl

:headbang

Do you do trap?

damn sidepipes

damn sidepipes aka pain in the ass haha :idiots so… on that note… wanna buy it :banana

His car is legit. Dunno if he’s interested.

Do you do trap?

:lol

more lulz at the next auto x ;D

which, fortunately for me, is in a few months. i gotta save up for some riiaammz and tires

whos car is legit and explain this whole trap shit

Dude, you’re a street racer, racing 94 Sentra Xe and all, Do you trap? If so, what is it?

and 30r_logik’s car is legit, no need for some nonsense exhaust…nigga makes 582whp

:confused I want to auto-X, just to beat your guys’ times :nana

do you know what trap is in the 1/4 mile?

yes
no

if you checked yes, continue. if you checked no, click here for more 1/4 mile info

me, cazwrx and 30r were talking to this guy at an auto x a month or two ago. he said his supra was great in the 1/4 mile. we asked how fast. he said 15’s. we laughed to ourselves. we said what does it trap? he said “oh, i dont do trap”. more lulz ensued.

:rofl