Anyone going out tonight?

Damn… So they actually are crackin down this year. About time, its been 5+yrs of BS down there…

yeah thats what i said i dont race the street its stupid ,i admitted to him ill play but not full bore passes lol

John/Hank, made a thread on AUG, check it out, but keep it on the DL for now…

AUG :ninja

oh u post over there ?

MUAWHAAAAA:excited thanks for the info. i look forwards to it.:rofl

What did you want me to do, pull over behind the cop? :lmao
Seriously I have no clue where that motherfucker came from and I was right behind you.

You wouldve tried to run something if you were there just like last week.

:lol

was a joke paul

oh god the blazer was awesome :rofl… thanks for the nut taps john! 2 of em in one night jesus christ im surprised im not steril by now

I figured, thats why I posted the smiley.

i was gonna come out. but i decided to leave the mustang in the shop and just stair at it. then i realized hmm this must be how pbj feels!! lol

what blazer smoke show??

I dont have to look at my car- its not at my house.

Some kid in a beat '90 Blazer doing burnouts and then switching the rear tires side to side and doing more.

That fucking moron was parked next to my car and was trying to do burnouts while his pile of shit was about 6" from my quarter panel. I walked over and told him to stop being an asshole… he left about 5 minutes after, roping the tires off as he left the lot. Fucking stupid people… pisses me off.

Tonight a guy in an El Camino started doing a burnout twice because Hefty bag skirt whore wouldnt move out of the parking spot she was standing in and he wanted to park there. I guess the burnout was supposed to scare her skanky ass away.

:facepalm

Just remembered…On my way back from the spot last night after watching the idiots race up & down, I saw some piece of shitttt Grand Am smash into the back of a blacked out EP3 Si :facepalm
Saw an accident almost happen on the way out there too, idiots.

Im glad i cant drive for a few weeks. Maybe it’ll calm down a bit if “we” in the “nice” cars dont go down for awhile…

Im gonna start throwing fists soon down there if i gotta put up with all the BS that continually ensues…

what color??

primer black gray had a system in it real young wit some hotties in it though