Anyone going out tonight?

No, basically thats just ‘surrendering’ to the idiots and letting them ‘win’ if we dont go. Enough of them have already moved up to the upper lot as it is because some people are pussies when it comes to going to the lot.

Really its not worth fighting them physically though. I learned that after the knife and bat incidents two years ago. PR’s are pack fighters like dogs.

Gray with a primer black nose. Young kid- probably 17 or so.

yeas i am so down for this :number1seein as im one of the few to actually open my mouth to the retards

Im not worried about knives, I have one as well, and im sure its bigger than what they have…

Im not going to be able to come up for awhile anyways, and what im thinking is they go up to see the nice cars, much unlike theirs, and if there arent any mice/fast cars runnin, some of the idiots will go elsewhere. Doesnt hurt to try…

Once my legs good again count me in holmes.

:thumbup most of the time they somewhat listen ,only once so far did i get a ttitude back from the kid wit a turbonator on his eclipse,funny though none of his friends showed up like he said they were:lol

Ive usually got a knife too.

I dont think the PR crowd really cares about the ‘nice cars’ being there. Theyre perfectly happy chillin with their essays with junkyard reject cars just like theirs and drinking Heinekens and hot lapping the ‘track’. The high school kids driving mommy’s Camry probably dont give a shit either. All their friends are there and that seems to be all they care about. Its a high school hangout for them, not some place to hang out with car guys and set up races.

So Adam- no gimpin around on crutches at the lot this time around unlike last year?

Some of the PR cars are pretty nice this year…I’m surprised. They have the blue EG hatch with polished Rota slips, white EG hatch with a nitrous GSR B18, blue EG coupe turbo…I mean it’s only a few, but yeah they hang out with the rest of their boiz’ shit boxes.

I had some PR behind me in a orange integra last night, packed with people and the driver was drinking a 40oz while driving and swerving.:Idiots:Idiots

And I have noticed quite a few, actually a lot of high school kids with either stock cars, pieces of shit, or their parents’ cars just hanging out. Kinda why I stopped in for maybe an hour last night and talked to a few people that I hadn’t seen in a while like Blaine w/ the maroon Buick or whatever it is and the guy with the orange and black '70s Z28, went and watched the retards at the spot and then left.

Kinda sucks that some of the guys are parking their cars in Starbucks parking lot and walking over to McD’s because they don’t want to park in the lower lot because there’s no room in the top lot.

Were paying those fuckers too good with our taxes it seems. I have noticed better cars.

I saw that orange Integra driving like a fucktard but didnt see the beer.

I think im pretty much done with the lot. Too much BS, might be back out in the scene in a month or so, maybe at a different location where I dont have to worry about idiots all the time and can actually get a run or 2 off.

I really like going just to hang out and sometimes watching a race is an added bonus. Im not into the idea of not hanging out because theres a bunch of fucktards in the crowd.

maybe we should switch it up for a few weeks, maybe latham farms or park and ride. Maybe not for a permanent solution but for a few weeks anyway

suttin needs to happen ,esp now that everyone knows dave,s boxers match his shorts …oh and he wears 2 diff lengh socks

yea bro thats how i roll:tongue

atleast im fuckin goats in the back of my f150 and losing my keys

Seriously wtf is with the socks?

they were my work socks, i wear hightop boots at work

But you dont have a matching pair?

And Dave youre probably more into dogs and peanut butter than goats anyway

In the past weve gone elsewhere for a week or two and the spot has cooled down some. Why not try it, worst thing that happens is ya go back to the BS, or ya have a place where the fast guys meet up. I know of one place, but im not going to post it here for obvious reasons, its kinda “invite only”, and some of you already know about it.

i wouldnt ,then it will all follow “the invite spot” .i think thats where im rollin this weekend

Not too many people know about the other spot, theres a select few sure, but its not KNOWN like mcds/kohls

i know and the bigger guys want it kept like that im sure