anyone got a crack?

im looking for a windows genuine advantage crack. anyone got one or know where i cane get one? running windows XP professional pro sp3

I was about to help you, then I hit alt-f4.

you tricked me so now I’m not helping.

very funny…

Just torrent it, theres millions out there.

i know that but i was wondering if anyone had one that they know works and i havent found one for sp3.

SP3 is a service pack and does not require any crack just a valid Windows Genuine Advantage.

If you get WGA crack then you can download SP3. I have an XP copy with SP3 and the WGA crack in it, but I don’t send pirated software, sorry. I got it off a torrent site a few months back.

i should have been clearer. i have sp3 installed and im looking for a crack that will work with sp3. i currently dont have genuine advantage or anything else installed but i would like to find that crack so i can install it on a friends computer for them. theyre running the same thing i am.

i’ve been making my own xp cd’s and updating those as i go. i just made a dvd w/ sp3, windows media player 11, and all the drivers i need for 2 desktops and my laptop already installed all on a automated install w/ a working cd key. there are tons of torrents/keys out there though. try and use alt + f4 in utorrent or something.