Anyone have a boost gauge I can borrow?

Hey guys what’s up.

I was just wondering if anyone has a boost gauge I can borrow?

I want to check a couple of things and would only need it for a couple of hours (MAX) as my stock gauge only goes up to 7psi.

The person is welcome to hang out with me while I do this (as it’s always fun to have company when working on the car) or I can leave a few bucks as a deposit so they can have piece of mind.

I’m located in the eastend (Oshawa) and I don’t mind driving a bit to pick it, and the person too, up and drop off. I’d just prefer to not drive a long distance as in WAYYYYY out in the westend if at all possible.

So let me know and thanks a lot in advance. :smiley:

Take care.

Easy 8)

you can borrow mine only problem is im in oakville but worst come to worst its an option

Hey man thanks a lot.

I’ll just see if there’s one a little closer but for sure, worse comes to worse I’ll drive to you. I could also toss you a few bucks in gas if you wanted to come to my place? You don’t have to, just thought I’d toss that idea out.

Thanks again. :smiley:

Bruce you can give em a ride to KW and have mine for a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

hey Bruce, I should be in Whitby around 4pm tomorrow if you wanna borrow mine for the weekend. I am coming back to town on Sunday night if you can meet up with me again to give it back.

hey bruce, i have one at my place … but im in winnipeg right now.
i could ask my dad to check it out if you wanted to drop by pick it up…

Hey guys thanks soooo very much for all your offers.

As it turns out, Axlerod is gona be out my way tomorrow so I’ll pick it up off him then.

Again, I really appreciate all this. Friends are the best! :smiley: