Anyone have a hook up on NEW S/S appliances?fridge,stove and micro.

Was wondering if anyone here works for an orvilles, rosas, HD,etc and has a hook up on some new S/S appliances? I need a stove, fridge and a microwave.Left over, discontinued or a possible scratch and dent if minor.
Any help is appreciated.
D

I can get you 10% off at walmart :stuck_out_tongue:
Only thing walmart carries in store are microwaves though
=S

i got a buddy at orvilles

SOUTHTOWNS APPLIANCES there excellent located in hamburg and will do package deals

I’ll buy one for ya… Can I borrow the ZR1? :smiley:

i can get u the stove and fridge at a great price, micro no deal. Pm me and we can talk. ill give u an example. just bought a New fridge its 21.5 cubic foot, black with 10 year warrentie for a lil bit over 330 with free delivery and no Tax. this is real and u will have a sales slip and warrentee cards.

Check out the Sears outlet and repair service center on Fillmore St. They have a bunch of appliances that are new damaged, meaning a minor ding or scratch or returned by the customer damaged. All new and the damage is very minor for the discount they give.

Yesterday, I bought a Kitchen Aid Architect II SS range and Kenmore SS dishwasher. Range sells new for $1799 and the dishwasher sells for $679. I bought the pair for $1450 with 30 day return and full manufacturers warranty.

They have 2 or 3 SS gas 30" ranges, a 36" SS range, a few SS dishwashers, and a bunch of SS fridges.

What intersection is it close to? Im in the market for a new fridge and would like to check them out.