WTB: Anyone with a hookup on a fridge?

My fridge took a shit, so I was wondering if anyone here worked for BB or anything like that who would be willing to help me out. Ill toss some $ your way…

Thanks.

Anyone?

Moved, title changed.

actually i kind can help you on this one… anything specific?

I got a hell of a deal on my fridge a few years back from Southtowns Appliance (I think that was there name…) down on Camp Rd. in Hamburg. $495 for a stainless 21 cubic footer. You can wheel and deal with them pretty easily, plus it’s a local business so that’s a plus to help them out. Orville’s would be another option…I got my washer and dryer through them and the were very good with pricing.

if you want really cheap, i got one on craigslist for 100 bucks.

Used one, works fine.

If you want something nice, then look elsewhere.

free fridge works come get the fucking thing

call me 585-721-7092

Nah its for my family, so it would be a new nice one…

We would like another sub-zero

its not bad i bought it cuz i thought i needed one for college, but if anyone wants it they can hit me up and take it

a friend of mine works at orvilles (sheridan and bailey)

Well, we need to buy something in the next few days, so…

I am looking in the $2k range

If anyone wants a free $8k fridge that doesnt work, LMK lol…
If you could recharge it, it would work. Only issue is that its kinda OG, and the freon it required is illegal now…

go talk to chris over there, they have some play in pricing for negotiating

What freon was in it? I believe the only thing they dont make anymore is 502 and r12 and even in that case they have conversions.

^^^ not sure what freon it is…

We ended up with another Sub-Zero from a place downtown, Appliance Associates (I think). Suzukiriderman’s father works there. They were a lot cheaper than Orvilles…

http://www.subzero.com/subzero/subzeroimages/xl650G.jpg

that is baller…

That thing is awesome

Hotttttt

Glad they were able to take care of you!