Anyone have a hookup on Oakley's?

Looking to get a new pair of Radar’s and curious if anyone knew a good place to go or if anyone’s work sold them, or a good website for them or something

lemme knoooooow

:tspry:

China town

i can’t really get a hook up, but we carry oakley. have a decent selection, maybe 40 pair, and can order anything/everything

^^ was in the shop the other day, very nice selection too.

SunglassHut has decent prices. I like the fact that if they break you get full replacement for free even if you sit on them.

lowly oil burner does… He hates everyone so good luck with that.

He gets them trough me…

PM me the model # and such and I will see if we have them in stock. If not I can order them in for you.

I hear military guys can get them at a deep discount.

:rofl:

<3 Matt

Oakleys are still popular with the nascar crowd, try one of those events.

when’s the walden galleria store opening?

factory outlet mall in niagara falls has an ohkley store just pass the food court

yeah, i just got an email at the base where we get oakleys dirt cheap. i just bought a pair and cost me $45.

I would say in a few months they should be opening. I have been doing some store builds in the new part of the mall and Oakley seemed to be coming along. Now its just really up to the mall to get that new section all finished up down by Bravo, And thats just a mess last time i was there.

i was just down there the other day, its coming together nicely in that new wing of the mall. Looks damn classy.

That new sunglass store in the galleria is open in the new wing, i also found out a i get a 10% mall employee discount as well. So ill prob be gettin a nice pair of oakleys as well