anyone have a lowrider?

Not that weak ass airbag crap, if you think that shit’s cool, gtfo of this thread. I’m talking about 3 wheelin and hoppin on wire wheels, nigga.

I really want a ride in something sweet like that. I’ll trade it for a ride in the elise.

:lol:

that would be BA. :rofl:

A buddy of mine does in Vegas. Probably not so helpful.

build one yourself big money

This is why you need a monte carlo,not an F-bod :lol:

Training Day :tup:

dude there was a pretty hoppin one that when by southgate, black silverado was bouncin his front wheels off the ground while rollin by.

Hammond Radiator on Grant st. in Buffalo. That dude’s got some sick lowrider shit. Saw him in a cpl comps in St.Kitts and he’s killer with the switches.

for once. i could come in handy with this situation.

unfortunately, all my friends sold their hoppers.

there may or may not still be a 63 impala owned by a friend of mine that can pull some decent 3 wheels.
i used to hang with like 6 dudes all hoppin in the 36-48" range, pulling 3 wheels that high to.
my civic could dog-leg(rear wheel 3 wheel motion) but hes long gone. dont hate on bags either newman…theyre way less maintenece than hydros. and now you can do air settups just as fast if not faster than hydros. ive seen a few trucks hoppin on air higher than 2ft

fuck VWs, i need to build another lowrider. its what i belong in.

theres a dude in clarence that rocks around a gold impala thats always on three and what not

compton? you might fit in with the grillz

Here ya go JDM Low Riderzzz

:word: my truck is on air, but i didnt build it to hop or do 3 wheels. 5/8in airline with 1/2in valves is plenty fast. I can actually hop the backend no problem when the flow controls are opened all the way, the front is a little harder to do. Mainly the only con to air is waiting for your tank to refill. But with the right compressors to refill your system( depending on how many gallons need to be refilled), low PSI in the tank can be minimal. I have a friend with a 63 Impala thats juiced, one hell of a car, hops pretty good as well, too bad he is doing a full restoration on it right now and its off the road. You can get trucks, cars, etc to hop without hydros by using either helium or nitrogen at higher a higher PSI. Ive seen trucks jump over 4 feet in the air on bags… Plus the way you setup your suspension, you can do the same stuff with air. heres a few pics from a forum i use of a setup that could possibly make you chnage your mind on bags being “weak”
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/BagNDragS10/PDVD_007copy.jpg

dont think i hate hydros, because by all means, if i had an old car from back in the day id make it a lowrider and bounce that shit all over town.

MAybe this best suits you

HAHAHA

This is were it all started http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGQX-PeP1k&search=low%20rider

you pay for some hydros i got the 15" wires sitting in a closet

now that is funny.

ive lended a hand on the settups in a few minis and im shootin to do my own sometime soon. i had my civic like i said.

im still tryin to figure out how they got that s10 to pull like that on air…:ohnoes:

holy shit!!! there is someone on this board that likes lowriders.
as far as im concerned the scene fuckin died abvout 2-3 yrs ago in WNY

we got some shit for next year (couple of my buddies). saw them out last night, apparently 2 goin back under the knife. b-dropped ranger thats juiced and a b-dropped caprice on air. maybe i can save the money to get the s10 i want. that already has a small block in it!

which S10 is it that you saw with a small block? I know someone selling a 95 with one. My plan this winter is to swap out my motor for a LS1 or LS6, whichever i find first.

As for that S10, i couldnt really tell from the pics, but he might be running air cylinders in the back instead. One guy i know from Illinois is building his with cylinders to be able to hit the sides like that.

Meh, does nothing for me, I think they are pretty lame myself.

that’s a fucking rad stance. But i really hate new trucks that are lowriders. I want a flat black impala riding on 3 volk wheels.