anyone have a welder i can borrow?

my stepdad being the asshole that he is loaned out our welder so now i have no way to weld the turbo piping on my car. I would need it for a few weeks.

that asshole pisses me off he KNEW that i was going to need it, he constantly does this kind of shit!

no, but i want to buy one.

Why do you think I moved out he kept doing that shit all the time. Like forcing me to paint a part stripped down to bare metal when it was 20ish degrees out otherwise he was going to toss my new fender out while it was snowing outside. And not letting me use the heater. :tdown:

Even odder is the fact he loaned something out. He never does that, he’s usually a huge dick about it. But seriously would you expect anything else from him.

Honestly though I have no idea how you planned on pulling that off you know he would do anything and everything to prevent you from seeing it through. Hell I’m suprised he hasn’t gone through your room and tossed your turbo and shit out into a dumpster.

What’s wrong with HRK’s Welder, asides from the fact that Jim would toss it to the curb without warning? And stand behind you two bitching the whole time that it’s taking 6ft^2 of space of course.

if he even tried to fuck w/ anything i owned, holy fuck …

the prob with my welder is that its 220v, the idea was to tack stuff together there withthe little welder, then bring itto my house later to be welded solid

i bet that welder isnt even loaned out, its just chillin in a friends garage for the sake of fucking us over

Or chillin’ in the attic portion of the garage in a box. There is no way in hell he’d loan that out to anyone.

:tdown: to step parents

i got it back today. boy is he going to be pissed that we decided to push back the finish date, and just do the tranny andbrakes for trackday.