Anyone have/know of a Turbo kit for a GSR swaped hatchback?

WTF? I thought youd atleast go with an Audi if you went the import way.

Wanna put the ebay kit on my Elantra?

Pics of said Ebay powered civic hatch

Looks very similar to this, w/o windshield banner and tow hook.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/EG.jpg

Sitting in arod’s garage right now?

Mike i meant no insult to synapse or the garret turbo, but i was just saying the kit i proposed wasnt as bad as many made it seem. Anyway i sent you a pm about something.

this would be a car for yourself adam?

Yes sir, guy is interested in trading my quad for his car. Hes really thinking about it and is gonna let me know sometime this week hopefully! Def somethin different for me, and should make for a nice DD

I just cant see you driving a Civic

I cant see you in a Hyundai, 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag!

LOL =-P

But you hate Honda’s.

Yeah my car is a bit small for me. Time for a new job and new(er) truck.

I dont hate hondas, i hate RICE, with a passion. Cars like Stallmers and Mikes have really kinda inspired me, not to sound gay-like or over the top. Just nice to see a real clean, quick honda. Joeys still sucks though…LOL

Gonna have to change your sig then.

Fuck Joey. That prick is out making money for mods while were here on the fucking computer.

No, im still a mustang guy, always will be. Just buying a DD, and throwin some shit at it. Never hurts to try somethin new, kinda like anal Paul lol.

Dont mod a DD. I know I wont from now on. I might put duals on a truck but thats about it.
Ive kept the Hyundai bone stock for almost 4 years now and its been pretty dependable. When shit is modded it fucks up. Even the CAI Mark had fucked up the way his truck ran.

And Im not trying anal.

Marks CAI sucked b/c it was a $40 piece from ebay that kept falling off teh T/B when he drove like a fool lol. Itll be ok, ive modded every one of my DD’s, and loved em.

I dont think i could drive a civic stock lol

Yeah, that thing was junk.
Other than stereos I havent modded my last 3 or 4 dd’s. Even the stereos fucked up.

Stock Civics are boring but they do what theyre supposed to- get good gas mileage. The last Civic I drove was a '99 and I liked my Neon (car I had at the time) alot better.

I dont like good gas mileage, as yoiu can tell from my last 3 vehicles. Not about that to me. I REFUSE to drive a car i dont like just because it will save me a few bucks. Not worth it imo

I got my dd just to have a cheap ride to work and it was my only car for a year and a half.

I really wanted a boring car that blends in and something Id have no desire to mod.

I drive 23 miles one way to work and usually put over 300 miles a week on the car so gas mileage is something I need to think about. I dont think I could afford driving a truck to my current job everyday getting 15 mpg.

Good for you. You are not Adam

Adam>PBJ

:D:rofl