I'm LOVIN' these budget builds!!!

PFC EG Hatch:
GSR motor with 167k miles
100% stock, EVERYTHING(head, valves, cams, springs, ports, block, sleeves, internals, transmission, gears, synchros, axles)*Edited for retard Hookedon240.
60-1 Turbo
15.5 psi
EBAY parts
E85
Hondata S300
24.5x8.5" Slicks
2,420lbs w/ Driver

10.52 @ 138mph :wow

Quote from the PFC guys on another forum:

The little beater 167k mile stock motor gsr did great at this years Import tuner mayhem at Bandimere. heres a preview of the event.

if anyone knows of a faster all stock motor gsr (includes: head, cams, springs, ports, valves, block, sleeves, internals, transmission, and axles all stock) let us know. NOT just stock block, stock motor. we are trying to figure out what the record is for sure. thanks guys and enjoy the video.
Engine Bay pic:

ANDDDD finally the video
(Video is pretty badass too!)

Another video telling about the car:

its not 100% stock.

Cool tho

The motor is 100% stock, retard.

how am i a retard if your original post said

100% stock EVERYTHING.

It says only the motors stock. Nice try tho.

Damn impressive.

i highly doubt it made the 138mph pass on 15.5psi

thats what im thinking. 60-1 isnt that big where 15.5psi will make that much power.

not bad :smiley:

i want something like this for a daily, bad.

Point is, cheap car that seems to be holding together alright and making some serious power.

Haha I love it!!! Ill have a similar build coming to a driveway near me… :wow

Edit: Over 100+ passes on the setup too!

Those setups don’t last to long… pretty impresive though.

Juan Rodriguez’s has lasted quite a while and runs consistent 11.0x-11.1x trapping 128-131mph on a .50 trim at LVD Wed.'s and Sat.'s. Stock LS block w/ a P&P’ed GSR head. Blew a head gasket last week and is all ebay turbo parts…

No way at that low of boost, pretty sick though

Juans did not last long at all

+1

well this thread fucking sucks

Thats it, I’m putting a stock motor, ebay parted, turbo honda motor into my 240z.

Thats damn impressive. Goes to show what good tuning and good driving can do.

dont foget that its atleast the 2nd bottom end. i was talking to alberto a few weeks ago and he said they ate up the old motor.

15.5psi @ 138???

righttttt