Anyone here a graphic designer?

Hey whats going on yall… im in need of a graphic designer who can make a professional Hiphop cd cover for me for free please. I need it done in a set time. please contact me via msn or leave a responce here. mudaralharazi@hotmail.com

and u can catch my music at www.myspace.com/throanth

thanks in advance… nuff love yall

my picture made it onto his myspace :R.

im not profiting off this by any means… im doing this for a demo… and if shit works out than obviously there could be sumin i can link the designer with after… right now im broke as **** and im trying to make sumting outta my life… so before u get on the critisizing tip know ur facts… seen?

oh and kev… yeah man that picture is the bomb haha… good work bro

on that myspace, are you the producer for the group(s), or is that you on them?

hahaha, you mean my car???
I really like the pictures you took of them. My car pictures seem to be everywhere on the internet now. Very nice :R

BTW Money Getter is a HOT TRACK. You did a wicked job Klutch

hahaha, well that too. it’s just that your car is so photogenic, just so easy to photograph. lmk if you want to do a photoshoot!

I’m pretty sure it’s our boy, klutch… Money Getter sounds like him! :R

good music man, best of luck.

p.s. are the songs on your myspace available for download along with your free album as well?
And is your alias ‘Source’ or ‘Throan’?

his alias was throan now its Source… :R

if u want sum free tracks u can go here… www.soundclick.com/throan thats for my old album and if u want the new songs once im finished the demo i can send u a copy of the cd

just make sure when your filming a video im in it.

lol definatly bro… tnc will represent

i would say a certain skyline should be in the video, but who knows when that might be running…

:C

:hmm :R _= always remember i have access to the secret. lol

Wasn’t I talking about “the secret” last night???

this is about klutches graphic design question. you all stop shitting on his thread please.

warned :C

crotch and I are in the works of discussing what possibilites are open, and we have come to an agreement, he will give me RH for 2 consecutive weeks.

lol you’re fine i was talking about others kev :R