anyone here

red integra traveling on the ohio turnpike sunday around 10-11 am. Pa tags and a pahondas.com sticker on the 1/4 window. After he got owned by the ohio troppers he got owned by the 83 bonneville. pics didn’t turnout :frowning:

what color where the wheels…if they are gun metal i think i know him

stock rims

it wasnt tont then

HAHAHAHAH.

Thats my buddy Anthony… hes a lurker Zulued on this board… haha he told me about that sunday when he came to my bands show… he got let off easy 75 in a 65 or something he was doing about 95 or so he said… its his buddys car who was int he passenger seat… he drives that thing all the time.

I figured he was gonna get owned sometime soon… Following him back from Niagra CRX meet this year and last year We did at least a average of 75 Through everything, even construction… if he had his CRX it would have been worse.

hey… i did not get owned. i was just fuckin around didnt feel like getting another ticket. i never left 5th gear you were the one dropin her down

if you like we can meet somewhere were and get a bunch of people together and line em up. i always like eatin old v8’s

eather way i still made it from uniontown area to medina ohio in 2 hour and 15 minutes and thats with a 20 minute traffic stop…

and it was 9:55 when i got pulled over. and it was still in pa about 20 miles off the border.

scarponze

[QUOTE=zulued]hey… i did not get owned. i was just fuckin around didnt feel like getting another ticket. i never left 5th gear you were the one dropin her down

if you like we can meet somewhere were and get a bunch of people together and line em up. i always like eatin old v8’s

eather way i still made it from uniontown area to medina ohio in 2 hour and 15 minutes and thats with a 20 minute traffic stop…

and it was 9:55 when i got pulled over. and it was still in pa about 20 miles off the border.

scarponze[/QUOTE Honestly…WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!!! I,ll run you with my shitty v-6! OOOOOOOOO IIII GOT PULLED OVER SPEEDING? ANY IDIOT CAN DO THAT. :blah: :blah: I MADE IT HERE IN THIS AMOUNT OF TIME :blah: :blah: :blah: WHO CARES!!

How hungry are you tonight?

I was thinkin the same thing… but I think he bit off more than he can chew :slight_smile:

quit talking about eating! i’m fucking starving over here! i’d box the pope for a cheesesteak right now.

grocery stores are usually open 24/7

my car is at home (i’m at amanda’s), my license is in harrisburg (until the 24th), and i’m in the middle of Franklin Park (a few miles from a grocery store)

fridge, cupboard

there’s a stouffer’s fettucine alfredo in the freezer… some hostess cupcakes in the cupboard… i don’t like to eat anything too filling right before bed though.

then you are not “fucking starving” are you? :hsdance:

yeah…i could go for an entire pizza…but i hate having that much food in my stomach while i sleep… it fucks with digestion.

screw v8’s … lets go 4cy vs. 4cy

YOU name the place, i work til 5-530 :slight_smile:

there’s no way i dropped it down a gear in a 3 speed at 90 mph. Plus thats only my beater. I got a few old ass V8’s for you.

:1320: