Anyone into BMX?

I was ranked in Novice, which had a TON of kids, but only a handful of fast guys.

Bumped up to Expert for a year, and got decimated lol

i was like number 5 novice at the track. i usually raced 1 moto per night, because i would get broke during my Open class moto and sit out a race… but when i did race i was usually 1st or 2nd.

I dont remember alot of the people that say they went there being there.

well, i was there for about 4 years, dont remember dates, but i remember a few people who used to race there, i was there when lukes dad(mitch snyder) owned the track.

OMG!

DansComp special back in the day. 45 plus shipping. lmao. i had one on my old Dyno VFR. Broke about an hour after i put it on.

I had one of the 1st ones that came out, they were pimp as fuck, and pretty pricey at that time. I bought it b/c it was the lightest crank that had ever come out, and that was the theme on mine(stupid light).

yeah oooook.

:lol

i def still have the catalog i bought it from. Danscomp… maybe… 2002-3?

and i def forgot the 1 in front of 45.

i dont care about the price… you didnt break them… especially on a Dyno VFR.

right brett you know everything i forgot. the bike has nothing to do with it.

the fact that i was nearing 270lbs back in the day. 2 races in a row, then tried to wheelie it for 20 or so feet and boom

how do you break a crank doing a wheelie??? are you mental?

Too much torque!!! :ahh

But seriously, i wanna ride like right now, but cant…

i have 2 Bykes. one sucks, and the other sucks a little less

Mine is pimp as fuck right now lol

mine is minty, except for the ugly front wheel!

I need to find a replacement axle for my Nukeproof Carbonfiber rear hub, which seems to be near impossible…

have nicks dad machine one for you :lol

lmao, ya know…he probably could! I gotta find the old one though…