Anyone into BMX?

My parents never let me have a BMX when I was a kid and now Id look like a circus bear riding one.

I have an old Robinson SST frame with a Robinson fork. I can’t remember what headset or stem is on it, I’d have to go to my parents and take a look. There’s a set of Mongoose Hooligan bars on it and there’s also a set of Shimano DX V Brakes on it with the DX V Lever that are practically brand new. I gotta start cleaning some of this crap out of my parents house because there getting ready to sell the house in about a year. $150 takes it. Let me know if anyone wants it.

how did i miss this thread??? me and brett were riding duns 4–>

i had the first and only real DK general lee when it first came out. that frams was light and strong with hug dropouts. i remember i would bunnyhop like a monster with that thing and also learned how to icepick stall with it. then i sold the frame and got a new standard lenghty. thing was a fucking tank!!! had soild 3-piece cranks, kink sprocket, kink chain, DK jumping stem and all the fixins. thing was a monster,heavy but a great street bike that would take any abuse.

in my basement i have a race Robinson frame and a next gen, but nothings together.

$150? haha, how about $5 and a slap on the ass? :rofl

I have to start somewhere.

Scott wants the Next Gen back by the way. We were just talking about that bike.

i want my blue STA back… i hate my black frame/components. i have yet to get this bike to feel anything like my old one.

I still have my tan one. Didn’t your blue one get stolen?

u need the chrome one back!

lol he was hooked on 270

seee… once a fatty, always a fatty.

Seriously, some frames just sucked, other times it took talent. Even Ninja broke a PK Ripper. Congrats at #2 in state.

We raced at Snyders.

i was 310, in h.s for football.

223, now. :thumbup