Anyone know how to copy photos off Sabres.com?

Me and a couple of my friends are in some photos on Sabres.com from the Boston game and I was wondering if anyone knew how to copy them off the website to save them. All the photos are on Adobe Flash player so it’s not just a right-click and save ordeal. It’s a long shot but I figured I’d see if anyone knew if/how it could be done. Thanks!

You can always print screen and edit… lol.

Tried that, but that didn’t work either.

:ham: on me then.

try looking on google for a printscreen tool. That should be able to capture it if prntscrn +paste isn’t working right

print screen works fine for me :slight_smile:

what pictures do you want… I’ll email them to you.

yep, printscreen cant be blocked

I must not be doing the print screen thing right. I thought I knew how to do it but apparently not :shrug:. Anyways, ILC, if you could get me the pics of Miller’s save on Kobasew (#12), Miller down with Tallinder to his right, Miller standing with Sekera and Boston player in front, Miller’s save with Boston’s #46 tangled with a Sabres defenseman in front, that would be awesome. My e-mail is livin4hockey@msn.com. Thanks!!!

sure give me 20 min

Sent

Thanks a lot!! Would you be able to get one more? There’s a better quality photo on nhl.com here: http://www.nhl.com/ice/gallerylanding.htm?id=7135 It’s the 2nd photo (#2 of 12). If you could get that last one when you get a chance. Thanks again!! :thankyou::thankyou:

I’ve had some flash content not captured before for whatever reason

I may be crazy…

I think you need to disable hardware acceleration…

This isn’t a streaming video, just a slideshow of pictures using Adobe Flash player. ILC got them done for me though :tup:

what is the pic of? Have you checked GettyImages and see if they have the pic there? If so PM me for some PS work.

I didn’t even know about Getty before, but thanks! The pics aren’t anything really special, just found it cool to have some action shots with me and my friends in the background along the glass.

Getty will have copyright crap over the top of the pics.
look through em.
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=sabres&assetType=image&ep=2&src=quick