Anyone know of a "hookup" on power tools?

I am looking for a table saw, and before I get one I thought I would see if anyone know’s of any “deals”. I don’t need anything real fancy, 10" table saw, doesn’t have to have a stand, some like this Craftsman deal

X…

talk to Fastandcheap, his lovely wife works for Homo Depot.

PBS FTW!

harbor freight?

thanks for the head up.

^^ good point, didn’t think of that.

X…

“2525 Kensington Avenue, Amherst by the big blue water tower…”

That fucking commercial is stuck in my head. Good job, PBS!

I would talk to Dan and see what Maria can do for you.

Now that I think of it, I heard the Craftsman tool store on Ridge is going out of business, anyone know for sure?

X…

doesnt one of your friends work for irwin tools???

Seriously Jam??

Yes I do, and X has a nice selection in fact. However, IRWIN does not make power tools. We only make power tool accessories and hand tools.

All of the the tools which you can actually make a profit on, unlike power tools…

All I can say is that Mike has been more than generous as it is :wink:

Ham on Jam :ham: But thanks anyway.

X…

I tried the “craftsman tool store” on Ridge in W.S. :tdown: Everyone wants tools, so it sells with just a little off. Most of the stuff is only 20% off, except for stupid things like light sockets and nuts and bolts, other than that it’s not really worth going out there.

X…

there some auction that my dad goes too for scratch and dent craftsman stuff, give him a call might be worth checking out.

I’d stay away from the larger, new craftsman stuff. Ever since the kmart merger their power tools have gone to shit. Cheap plastic anywhere they can use it, and in a lot of places they really shouldn’t have.

Good call, put your dad to work! :smiley:

X…