Anyone know this car?

Then those are some stupid ass millionaires. Throwing money away

Do not buy an s2k.

LMMFAO

I got a headache from reading this thread.

do you mean that car in general or that one specific honda?

and even modded 350z are still balls slow(for the most part),

s2k>350z

So if a single man buys a house…he’s a faggot? And if someone thinks that it’s ok that a single man buys a house…he’s douchbag? You sure have life all figured out.

I really like Honda and Nissan cars. I like Toyota more though. All three companies make a nice cars and with enough cash u can make em go fast. The 350Z and the S2000 both look SUPER nice though. I like those two cars a lot visually.

S2000 is not cheap to mod. LoL

I was :haha at that too.

Guy should stick with BMW as they complement the “throwin mad stacks in yo face” attitude. I cringed reading some of the dick stroking in this thread.

You forgetting the cost of parts? Exclude chrome riamz.

Modding an S2000 properly is NOT cheap At all. My intake, used was $450. New costs about $900. My exhaust was about $500 used. New pry about $900 Good coil overs, $1800-2000 easy. I was quoted $10,000 for a good turbo kit, tuned and installed. They’re not like any other Honda. They are not cheap

They’re cheaper compared to a BMW, sure. But not compared to any other Honda. And it’s about the same as a 350z. A Z will take an S stock any day of the week tho