ughhhh (///\/\ inside..)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=216369249&dealer_id=59400789&car_year=1999&model=BMWMCOUPE&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&search_type=both&distance=300&make=BMW&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=14224&advanced=&end_year=2003&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=300

so hot

Ugly stick.

that thing got hit with a big bag of what the fuck

Both of you STFU

pretty unique for the area afaik- i like it. i’d rather spend 27k on something else, but i wouldn’t blame someone else if they did. the color is dope

you are missing the fact its blown, although it is the S52 motor

mmmm penis

Never liked the look of the M coupes, this ones definately a hard on for anyone who likes them.

I liked it to begin with, then I saw the supercharger…:pimp:

thank you lol

M Coupe = teh hotTtness

Sick. Way to classy to be siq.

rad.

For that kinda money, I’d rather have the 2001 model.

For real, you 2 are fucking clueless. That car is insane on so many levels.

It’s still pretty ugly, then again, so is my galant, but I love it for all the other reasons.

no s54 no care, that thing is just a lil less then what i paid for my m3, i think ill stick with the s54 k thanx

And the S52 will blow the S54 out of the water mod for mod. Good luck getting any management sub Tec3R/Motec to effectively run the S54 with any mods worth mentioning.

Dont get me wrong, the S54 is one hell of an engine. But your only options are Motec/Tec/HPFreaks and none of those are cheap options. Oh yeah, and you lose dual vanos if you go with Tec.

i could install a haltech on a s54 IF i really wanted to, but the stock ecu has the ability to be tuned and maintain everything (SC kits putting down mid to high 4’s on stock ecu, and HP freaks turbo kit putting down mid 6’s on stock ecu+tune)

i like mcoupes just not in blue

So hot :frowning: