Convince me to buy or not buy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-M-Coupe-315-HP-S54-Engine_W0QQitemZ320117986600QQihZ011QQcategoryZ133184QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

in my all time favorite color too, lcb. who from bmw thought that color matching interior panels was a good idea though? :bloated:.

Can’t convince you not to as I was tempted the other day too… sigh

you make too much money to drive that car

yuck, dont buy.

I’d do it. Shouldn’t lose much value due to the following the car has. I’ve heard they’re a riot to drive - even the stock auto Z3 vert I’ve driven is fun.

the color is horrible.

no.

buy

its the ambiguously gaaaaaaaaaay duuuuuuooooooooooo

beautiful car … but i think thats a little steep for 70k+ miles

dislike the car, but the color is def. hott. I can see a couple color accents inside, but thats TOO much. dont buy.
Also, as said above, it does resemble ace & gary’s whip.

yecch. it looks like krusty the clown’s shoes, featured in the who shot mr. burns episode.

Absolutely buy!!!

Buy!

• The car runs perfectly
    • Tracks straight
    • No rattles
    • Fast as hell
    • Shifts lightning fast

The car has never been tracked. Oil changed every 3000 miles with the recommended (read expensive) BMW synthetic oil.

ehh? lol

I can honestly say that other than the fact that it’s an ///M, there’s not a single thing i like about that car…

don’t do it…

BUY!

:word:

That car is ugly as sin but so fucking hot in it’s own respect.

I’d say, not knowing anything about your finances…

with 70K on the clock I’d look elsewhere.

While the M shoe is hot as hell, that one looks fairly beat. Check and see what clean ones go for. I.E. sub 50k miles, no dings or paint chips, at least 1 wheel without rash. :bloated:

Awesome car. Interior’s kinda ghey, but who cares. The car looks like a cock’n’balls anyways. It’s a driver’s car.

i honestly just want to know who at bmw thought making a car that looks liek this

http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/a0/c3/9f65_12.JPG

was a good idea

it looks like a corrado’s retarded cousin