Opinions? I'm just curious...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___05-M3-6-SPD-WHITE-RED-NAVI-BLK-CSL-S-PSS9-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ330294132332QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item330294132332&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

Besides being the right color combo and extremely fucking sexy.

Wanna just buy mine for cheaper?

looks hot! 60k miles means he put on roughly 20k miles on a year… and in Miami it’s probably a lot of highway back and forth to work?

no white, no leather, no roof, no nav, no heated seats, no thanks.

<333333

I still love you though.

Meh, I’m not worried about mileage too much.

<3 thanks!

Leather, sunroof, nav, and heated seats are all super gay :slight_smile: I like my 3200lb car. Pushing for CSL weight if I can get time this winter :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about the mileage… I’m up to 86K on mine, and thats with a track time, and me driving it. Still solid as the day I got it.

Hot. Join the team.

I won big in vegas, and it’s burning a hole. Wish you were there to hit the craps tables hard. Every spot pressed with a $25 horn bet. :stuck_out_tongue:

<3

My truck has all of it, so naturally anything i get is going to have to have it.

I can steal a warranty at work for mad cheap, so i’m okay with any amount of mileage.

I wanted to go so bad. The only reason i didnt come out was school to be honest. I didnt even get anything done either. FUCK!

I’m not too keen on manual transmissions though. I’d rather have SMG.

3 words for you.

Daily.
Driver.
Comfort.

I’m being spoiled by my old man’s sedan.

Beck, that car looks fantastic, engine bay has some weird dirt/streaking in it. Obviously PPI/leakdown/compression you know the drill. Nice to see it has the nav updated aparently (Make sure it’s the MKIV DVD NAV or you’re looking at $500 or so to upgrade it). It looks very clean to me and is the exact color combo I was going to buy the M5 in before the one I was buying got sold out from under me.

Oh and you wouldnt rather have the SMG, trust me. e46 SMG-II is one of the WORST transmissions I’ve ever driven.

Tis okay. You got something done though. You detailed your new M5. Lucky fag.

PPI?

10-4 on the tranny.

LOL yep. It was so dull and I just could let it sit in the garage. I had to bust out the lights and get to work. Who needs college I already have two BMW’s and am buying a house! jk(kinda)

Pre-purchase inspection by a reputable euro shop.

I dont know anyone in Miami so I cant recommend anyone on the east coast of Florida.

Yeah IDK if i want to upgrade the suspension… the stock is stiff enough to drive through the ghetto… Idk how I feel these days feeling every bump in the road :frowning:

Poor timing, I am going to be in Miami on the 28th.

Oh, i was thinking it was some kind of special leakdown/compression test LOL

i’m calling them tomorrow. I’m not really in any sort of position to buy anything now (i wanted to wait til spring) but if i can sling both cars in on trade, i’d fly down and check it out. I’m supposed to be going to Nikki Beach anyways, next month.