Anyone know where I can get SR Thermostat locally?

I’m looking to find a SR thermostat locally… I just want to pick it up and get it into the car asap if its possible… Does any one know any stores/shops that might carry it? preferably in the Vaughan area or any other car that uses the same one? I found that the 91 b13 Sentra SE-R supposedly does, but I don’t know if even one from that can be found easy…

Also would the KA one not work properly in there? (Sorry I have no clue at all, never dealt w/ this before)

ALSOOOO since I’m starting this thread, my hood release cable (which snapped one day at Shannonville) came out of the latch today… -_____- any easy way of opening it? I’m thinking of slipping off the grill and figuring out how to either slip it back in or open it from there… but I’m sure some of you have had to do this before and already figured out a good way :stuck_out_tongue: (unbolting it is not an option as the latch is welded down to stop the hood from shaking due to some shady bodywork the previous owner did…)

Thanks

unbolt the bracket from underneath for your hood…

Thermostat Jan 1991 - Dec 1998 Part Number: 21200-53J00

OEM Nissan: $25

Ordered one for mine few weeks ago, they actually had some in stock.

Also, when you’re ordering it, don’t tell the parts guy what engine its for, cause he will most likely just give you a blank stare if you say “SR20DET”. Just tell him you only know the part number, and give it to him.

It’s the same as the KA24De thermostat.

Thanks everyone for the help. I called and Alta Nissan happened to have that part in stock (I just gave them the part number like danbikes said), but I can’t test it out as the gasket maker I used is a high temperature one i had left over from an exhaust leak and it requires 24 hours to cure -_____- sooo as impatient as I am to see if I did it properly I’ll have to wait. Also they had a white GTR in the parts place there… I know they’re overrated but I still like seeing them… Was funny cause on the way back I thought I saw another white one at the lights but I think it was just a 350z with a gtr kit… which looked pretty lame after just seeing the real one up close… (Uncertainty is cause I was driving and didn’t get too good of a look, but something just didn’t seem right… awesomeness was lacking quite a bit :p)

Did you go to the one in maple? or did you go to woodbridge? I know the owner of Alta owns a clean as fuck R33 GTR with like 450whp. And the guy’s like 60 lol. I saw the R33 in the maple one a couple days ago.