Anyone know whos car this is or the history of it

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1394509612.html

Im looking at buying another car to take some of my driving off my srt8 since its getting some upgrades pretty soon and since winter is coming. Already put 6k on it in 5 months. Anyone know whos car that is and can maybe tell me if its a good deal. I think 2500 isnt bad for a rust free non riced out acura. But then again i know nothing about what these cars go for.

That does look like a good price… but it could be anyone’s as there are a bunch of them running around on here.

Pretty decent. I find some of that stuff hard to believe (never revved past 5k, etc), but you never know. Doesn’t hurt to take a look at it.

Not a bad price for a GSR actually. Go take a look, it sounds familiar but there are quite a few black 94’s around these parts.

NOTE: I take good care of all my vehicles, never street race, or run my vehicles hard, to be honest I never took this car into 5grand on the tach.

Yeah, right. He got a GSR to drive it around under 5k. Ask him if the VTEC works :kekegay:

Looks like a nice zoomer for 2500 beans.

i emailed him for some more pictures. Im hoping everything looks good. Just sucks ill have to relearn how to drive a manual. Its been so long and i was never good at it haha.

ya mack i really can’t see you driving a 5-speed lol. i think your more at home making an auto sounds like a 5speed. :smiley:

I believe one of my friends just bought this car. He is in Mt. Pleasant. He posted the same pics up in facebook showing his new car either yesterday or today…

guess thats why i havent got a responce yet.

yes, you are correct Russ, Tom bought it

That Integra is back up for sale on craigs list.

is your friend selling it or did he not end up buying it.

He is Selling it… He bought it off of one of his friends that didn’t have time to sell it and he detailed it and is selling it. cause he knows what they are worth …

AKA trying to get much more out of it than he bought it for?

AKA thats bussiness

It is worth more than what he bought it for. the kid had no idea. His loss… Too pricy then don’t buy it.

ya i thought it was worth a bit more than 2500. Moving on to bigger things now.

just how the hell were you planning to fit in a teg anyways??

Harry and the Henderson’s Style

llol there roomier than you think. plus my buddy has big boy corbeaus he would sell me for cheap