FS: 95 Acura Integra

alot of you NYSpeeders either know this car, or have owned it, so feel free to chime in with good things to say about it!!

well, the time has come. i really wish i didnt have to do this, because i was supposed to keep this one for awhile. up for sale is my 95 Acura Integra. i’ve done a TON on maintenance since we bought it, including changing the motor. the gsr motor came out because it had aftermarket pistons and rods, which this car did not need. i replaced the engine with a minty mint LS motor and my girlfriend has daily driven it ever since. it rolls on freshly stripped 92 gsr wheels (the winter wheels from my sedan) and its only mods are the AEM intake and DC header, which might not even come with the car. Everything in the car works besides the a/c, which was removed by a previous owner. p/w p/l, sunroof, cruise, rear wiper, ABS, power steering, keyless entry… its all there.

95 gsr body 108k
95 LS motor 98k
oem gsr transmission 108k

done in last 6 months
new low mileage engine
spark plugs
wires
cap/rotor
timing belt
new stock clutch
water pump
valve cover gasket
oil pan gasket
transmission/coolant flush
new(er) stock exhaust
front brakes
rear brakes
rear wheel bearing
tires (195/60/14 falken ziex 912)

i just set the ignition timing, adjusted the idle, and installed the wheels and tires recently. the car runs awesome, tracks straight, and gets 36mpg

what the car needs:
nothing! it could use a tie rod or a ball joint on the passenger’s side. it makes a noise over bumps, but it will surely pass inspection without an issue. it has the OBD2 catalytic converter from my car on it, so that CANNOT go with the sale, as i need it for inspection, but i’ll replace it.

it has typical honda rust on both sides, one worse than the other, but nothing horrible. i’d say its in better than average condition for a WNY car. it grinds second gear when you romp on it, but during normal driving its totally fine.

my gf still drives it, and she would like to for as long as possible. she’s moving mid august, so she’d like to keep it till then, but if you come waving cash in my face i’ll be inclined to make arrangements for her. realistically, you could put the key in and drive this thing for probably 20-30k before having to anything besides an oil change. those who know me know that i know these cars better than anyone, if you have any questions, pm me.

$2800 obo

you can pm me, or shoot me a text. i cant answer my phone while i’m at work, but i can probably answer a text. my name is Brett 845-206-2919

the car is located in the city of rochester, off monroe ave.

still got the gsr motor??

Bump for one of my old cars. GLWS!

the built one that came out? yup. gonna re-ring it and do some new bearings, them put it back together. it looks MINT inside. no weird wear on anything. its destined for my other GSR, but with me moving, i would certainly sell it for the right price

i’m looking at another one on saturday, you may be hearing from me soon

Bump for a good seller… great to deal with in person…

Still have the White one?

GLWTS Brett. Ill get back to you soon about the motor.

yup. 145k, 10psi, 220 psi across. mint.

my old motor!!

yup! running perfect!

two people now have said they want to come saturday to give me my full asking price. i guess i’ll have to say the car is

PENDING SALE

bump for my old car. good luck with the sale. this car never gave me a problem.

thanks. still for sale.

so is this my old gsr? had forged srp pistions 9.6:1 eagle rods, arp head studs etc… the red stitch shift boot looks familiar. if so, my poor girl has been passed around ubrf and nyspeed like a $2 whore!!! i might have to buy her back, but id want the old motor with it!

yep, this is your old GSR. we bought it to keep for my gf for awhile, but plans have changed, and we’re moving, so we have to sell it. you can buy it back for $2800 if you’d like, but the built motor is not included. its apart in my garage, i’m re-ringing it, and it will either be sold, or put in my white turbo gsr, pictured above.

just took a $500 deposit on it. going to another speeder!!!