FS: 1996 FACTORY GSR SEDAN, $4500 FIRM

Up for sale, my 1996 Acura Integra GSR sedan. 172K on the body, 75K on rebuilt GSR tranny, 90K miles on motor built by Hybrid Dynamics. 1000’s invested in new and aftermarket parts. I’ve had the car for almost 7 years and it has been meticulously taken care of and maintained. Car is by no means a race car, so if you’re looking for one this isn’t it. It is quick, and very fun drive and handles great. Car still pulls hard and gets on average 31 mpgs. I just ran a compression test on the motor, 205-205-205-210 were the numbers, still very healthy motor. This car was my daily driver, and my college driver. Most of the miles are highway miles back and forth from Morgantown Wv.

NO JOY RIDES! If you’re interested in the car, better bring some cash(more than a couple hundred dollars) to show you’re serious. If you don’t, no problem we can still go for a test drive. However, i’ll be doing the driving. I’ve put way too much time and money into this car to let someone come beat it up who has no intentions of buying it.

Car is inspected until August 2010, passed no problem. The car will also come with a some of extra stuff I’ll have no need for anymore.

$4500 no negotiating, price is frim.

also, i will not finance this, i will not accept payments unless it is one payment of 4500, i will not trade

i dont need to sell this car, so dont low ball me. i have too many toys, and this car sits more often than it gets driven. i try to drive it once a week just to make sure everything still works and there is no issues popping up from it sittin in my driveway.

here’s a list o stuff:

1996 acura integra gsr DB8
vin: JH4DB8591TS000923
cypress green pearl
PA inspected until 8/10
tan cloth interior(leather looked like crap, switched it out)
172K miles on the chassis
90K on the motor that was built by hybrid dynamics
75K or so on the rebuilt gsr tranny

oil changed every 4500 with mobil 1 5w30 synthetic
tranny fluid changed every year with pennzoil synchromesh

motor mods:

ES motor mount inserts
aem short ram intake
jdm iITR 4-1 exhaust manifold with skid plate
full 2.5 " exhaust, carsound cat, dynomax ultraflow muffler all painted flat black
bored stock TB to 64mm
b&m FPR with gauge
CTR cams and valvesrpings
exedy stage 1 clutch (35K miles)
lightened and balanced type r flywheel
dyno tuned by hybrid dynamics with vafc2 (164ishwhp) i forget the exact numbers
powersteering rack loop kit to elminate the power steering(this car really doenst need it)

chassis:

lowered on kyb gr2s and ITR coil springs
most of the energy suspension chassis pieces
rear strut bar
omni power adjustable upper control arms

interior/exterior:

15 rota group n wheels painted light gold, dunlop tires 195 55 15 (about 5K miles on them)
ITR urethane lip(paint matched)
JDM integra emblem(rsx font)
OEM JDM yellow fogs
autometer oil pressure gauge
autometer a/f gauge(not currently hooked up)
green neon accents under dash and rear seat
s2000 antenna
4300K hid PnP kit

ICE/security:

factory acura cd headunit with cassette
kenwood components front, kenwood 6x9’s rear
presige keyless entry alarm
hard wired cobra radar detector

most recent new parts

about 20K miles ago i think, oem water pump and timing belt, tensioner etc…
new 3 year warranty battery
new lower ball joints(30K)
new inner and outer moog tie rod ends(30K)
4 new calipers, new wagner pads front and rear, new brand “x” drilled and slotted rotors(5K)
new radiator and cap and new hoses(<500miles)
new oem t-stat
car was just repainted august 07 (oem Cypress green pearl)
new clutch master and slave cylinder
new throwout bearing
new rear main seal
New cap, rotor, NGK wires, NGK laser iridium plugs, new ICM, new Ignition coil
new rear trailing arm bushings
replaced sunroof motor

the bad:

ABS is having solenoid a solenoid issue. i have a used workin abs module to go with the car. i dont have the space or the time to replace it myself, and most people remove this item from the car anway.

after being in PA for 6 years, one rust bubble finally showed up. i sanded the rust down, put chassis saver over it and touch up painted the spot, the bubble spot is still there but no additional rust has shown up for the better part of a year now. i believe it is stopped.

the ITR lip is starting to get some chips in the paint

driver side headlight just started developing some condensation in it after the 2 feet of snow we had

the cruise control doesnt work, i’ve tested every part except the brake light switch, all tested fine so i’m going to assume its that part of the switch that is bad. again, i dont have the time or space to work on the car anymore, and this is another part hat most people remove anyways.

some extra stuff to be inlcuded

couple pics

i will give you $11 and a pack of big league chew. ur choice of grape or standard flavor.

Michael i hate your face

tell your friends! too nice of a car for me to let it sit

Would you sell it without motor?

sorry but no i would not.

SOLD