Anyone looking for a project car? ...drool

AWD DSM roller for sale out my way in Buffalo. The guy is only asking $2,500 right now.

Thats a hell of a deal for a clean as car with no rust, not to mention an OBD1.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57372

Good info/pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2974623

can’t see if i’m not a member, can you post pics?

up for sale is my 2gb rolling chassis. It has the best of everything and has a NYS inspection until august of 09. the details:

no motor, tranny, ecu.
1995 with 87k miles no rust (no worries with NYSI and check engine lights here)
full 2gb body with shaved hatch
ABS removal with all OEM parts
a/c gone
power steering removed but i saved all the lines, tank etc. so all you need to do is bolt it back up if you want it.

the really good part:
full black leather interior. all black door panels, black rear panels, black carpet, dash etc. (snagged everything from a 99 oz).
corbeau seats not included … comes with black leather racing seats for the front.

lowered with a eibach prokit.
HID retrofit black housing projectors. battery relocated to the back.
walbro 255 intank. SS clutch line.
black rims and CF hood not included comes with OEM talon swirlies and OEM black hood.

looking to get $3300 OBO for the chassis. It has the best of everything, good paint, no rust and would be a great project for someone. willing to include a good awd tranny/transfer case and a few other goodies for cheap. also have 5zigen rims etc. willing to work on the price/package deal for a lot of stuff.

pics:

I guess OEM hood, wheels, seats are included despite the aftermarket stuff in the pictures.

wow. that’s awesome!

Jae Goon needs this!

clown is broke right now.

and it’s jae g00n

Huh?

jae … g00n … has … no … monayz … at … this … time

refer … to … him … as … “jae … g00n” … , … NOT … “jae … goon”

comprendhe?

No I meant his real last name is Huh.
Jae Huh?
Tu Comprend?

Mi?
No, Yu?
:rofl
Asian names ftl.

he is called “jae g00n” on the innernetz. there is no discussion.

both of you=:retardclap:thumbup;)

hush up and join my dual duel. nao.

dude dont wreck the fuckin thread wit your joe goon bullshit ,who cares and fuck your dual id beat both of ya

all the info is in posts 1 & 3, there isn’t much else info to be had from this site, it would all come from nyspeed.com

plus it’s just free bumps lol

and this is the next wave of car guys

great

yeah youre pretty much fucked

This guy always has clean dsm’s

doesnt seem like much of a deal to me, since it has no motor, trans, or ecu

mint AWD chassis that are OBD1 can’t be all that easy to find. $2k seems like a deal to me especially if your going to build the motor and trans.

someone buy this, then buy my laser!